What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Okee dokee then. Time to let go of 3 summer recipes I made back in March and held on to.
NO STRAWBERRY! Ratzzzzz! :laughing:
I’ve been enjoying the heck out of them though. Hope there’s something here others might like as well. Happy July 4th! :us: :dark_sunglasses: :thong_sandal: :parasol_on_ground: :desert_island:

12 Likes

Been testing some new Reka and SSA from Flvrs/Dash. The Reka Lemon Whipped Cream, Fizzy Strawberry and Soursop are all amazing, SSA Heavy Cream pretty great as well but still playing around and trying to figure it out.

8 Likes

Nice, I ordered out of my usual last night when I got the RWB Popsicle (FLV). I couldn’t resist because @fidalgo_vapes said it was beyond spot on! I think I trust him :rofl:

5 Likes

I usually don’t do a lot of pure fruits but I like how you rock yours. When I am in the mood I usually like straight fruit with a natural refreshing flavor, as if I just marauded someone’s fruit orchard :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey Rocky, from your personal perspective how would you size up Cappuccino (SC) vs Cappuccino Coffee (SSA)?

6 Likes

Cappuccino (SC): not enough cream,(but easy to add cream to)
Cappuccino Coffee (SSA): too much cream,(not easy to take cream away…)

8 Likes

Heehee, but you can add more coffee. IYO, do you find them similar in their coffee notes? I thought they were almost one and the same, from that perspective, but that’s me.

7 Likes

Yes I do muth, but the cream in the SSA has a sour note to me, don’t remember how long I steeped it, could be a BA note as fiddy say’s alot of the SSA have… I do prefer to use the SC (and I go through alot of it)
The SSA Mocca Coffee on the other hand is amazeballs (if you like the mocha note) …

8 Likes

@lukeloop told me there’s a new SSA Coffee out, but I haven’t seen it at BCF and can’t remember the name of it…

5 Likes

Coffee (Fresh) SSA

6 Likes

I just went to Dash, all the Reka’s are sold out. You lucked out, didn’t you?

4 Likes

Someone was asking me if I had a Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey recipe, the answer was NO as I never vaped that juice and can’t buy flavored ejuice in my locale. But it did inspire me to do my own spin on it.
Pretty tasty off the shake…

10 Likes

oh I guess they don’t carry them in the States, I’m in Canada, the Toronto warehouse has full stock except sparkling grape

5 Likes

Happy belated Independence Day :us::us:

12 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Bah Humbug to you! J/K, thank you for letting me know!

6 Likes

Got that one! Thx

6 Likes

Looks pretty good Rocky. Even better than the OG. You got the milk, you got the honey and the marshmallow. So funny how simple the original is but yet it was actually an amazing mix.

4 Likes

After doing some research after I mixed this, I may now have to try a blind remix…

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 Question regarding your Pineapple/Raspberry Smoothie, if I want more Pineapple/Raspberry forward flavoring, would you suggest I increase the % of the fruit or lessen the %'s of the Yogurts? TIA.

3 Likes

KK makes em fresh down here in TN & their GAF too… Fk DD!!!

4 Likes