What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Yes this is the recipe I usually make when I want Rainbow Sherbet. Check cookies
It’s a really tasty recipe though I do feel that the vanilla ice cream is so heavy that after a long steep it tends to mute the fruity sherbet. That why I want to try another ice cream.

3 Likes

Maybe something like the fa gelato may work in that. It has kind of a fruity sherbert smell to me

3 Likes

Thanks Ken but I always keep a 120ml of LB VIC around for my ADV. I just don’t feel it’s the right Ice Cream for what I need.

4 Likes

Have you tried MB/SSA rainbow sherbet? In my opinion it’s the most authentic rainbow sherbet. I can actually taste the 3 flavors (or 4, can’t remember). I made a recipe using it that came out really well.

Check cookies

6 Likes

I haven’t tried it but a 30 is in my cart @ BC. Along with some Legendary Custard. I’ve always wanted to try Molinberry’s Apple Velvet recipe. I’m getting the other flavors from DIYVAPOR. Charlie Tobacco, Eden Apple, Melty Caramel.

7 Likes

One of my favorite caramels! I think you’ll like the sherbet, it’s creamy and I can actually pick the flavors apart from one another. I think I did my sft at 5%. Can’t wait to see what you think!

7 Likes

Me too… thanks for the reminder :+1:

5 Likes

Same here, I have the VSO. I have a lot of “off the beaten path” flavors from VSO that I haven’t tested yet.

5 Likes

Thanks for that @Mikser I have that and forgot! Lightning Vapes used to make a Bread Pudding back when they could be a vaping company. Their line was pretty good for commercial juice and the BP was one of my favorites. Maybe I can try to recreate it?

6 Likes

So did RF, which was a big fat fail for me.

7 Likes

I only had the BP (RF)(VG) and that was a fail for me.

6 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that. Caramel is another one of my unicorns. Unfortunately, I just had a negative experience over at DIY Vapor Supply, just when I thought things were going well, honoring our discount code and such. They’re the only shop stateside carrying FA Whisky and I ordered a 30 ml recently. They sent me FW Whiskey instead. They’re not answering my messages or picking up their phone. Will I have to cross the pond for Molinberry Melty Caramel?

5 Likes

I didn’t like this so much when I first mixed it, I only tested it over 2 weeks and it was very thin, had a nice caramel flavour but seemed something was missing.

Not sure when it changed but WOW! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: Lovely caramel flavour no burnt notes like I get quite often with caramels. Not getting much pecan, and the crust is a tad light but I’ll easily finish this bottle and mix another to try for more crust.

This was a rough draft for the winter holiday mixing comp, hence the 5 flavours. But at the time it didn’t meet standards and I didn’t really think it fitted the theme as well. I was trying to get a MF in for @fidalgo_vapes :wink:

12 Likes

Darn I wish I’d have known you were Looking to get FA Whiskey I just gave away a bottle the other day.

5 Likes

Oh wow! I’m surprised to hear about that customer service! I placed an order a year or so ago for a couple of 120’s of the original Mr Good Stuff and they actually CALLED me because they didn’t have enough to fill my order. I was surprised they actually called and didn’t email. Their prices went up and yea, they are on the “list” here on ELR as don’t purchase because they don’t honor the discount code. They do, however, have a pretty decent rewards system. I haven’t placed an order with them in a while. As far as melty caramel I think Nomz has it. I wish and hope SSA brings that back, like they have with other MB flavors.

4 Likes

I’m not a tobacco vaper- but I’m really enjoying this. I wish I made more. I guess I’ll mix more today! Dirty cookie anyone?

9 Likes

Id try it with original ry4 double

3 Likes

Anyone tried this one ?
Check cookies?
I am waiting for STR8V8PING’s Famous Snickerdoodle to steep (3days now) made custard king for long steep to try and a Charlie noble pistachio clone

6 Likes

Nice . Vape it at day 5

5 Likes

That early ? I was planning 10days to test

5 Likes