What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Didn’t add sweetener only 1drop in 25ml (TFA sweetener) probably nothing
And 0.5em

5 Likes

I enjoy it the most between day 5 up to around day 14. Thats when the cinnamon is a nice snickerdoodle cinnamon sugar cookie. After day 14 the cinnamon starts getting a little dry and dominant. Right when the color starts getting amber orangish is when i start vaping it

7 Likes

Will try it on day 5 then it’s already a bit amber-orange
Makes it even better that it doesn’t need much steeping .

7 Likes

On day 6 you’re going to want more. Start mixing now. You can thank me later!! :wink:

7 Likes

Fv<k Fv<k Fv<k !!! :anguished: :sob:

5 Likes

She could but there are numerous RY4s that would work just as well, imo. Do you not like the Ultimate? I haven’t tried it myself but will get it for my collection.

5 Likes

Naughty girl !!! :joy: Watch out @Lynda_Marie you’ll be lighting cigars soon :rofl:

7 Likes

Hmm, I see mixers who once said they didn’t care for tobacco types dipping their little toes lately :smiley:

7 Likes

I dont wanna get to much into my ult ry4 story lol but its not my fav. I have both ult and original. All i seem to get is EM from it, nothing else. I love the original fj ry4 double though.

5 Likes

Maybe I just need to keep trying them. They’ve been honoring the ELR code for me recently. Does SSA call it by the same name?

5 Likes

Yes, I agree, that’s a nice one. Another that’s very good is OSDIY RJ-4

6 Likes

The Pecan Pie (SC) (WF) was always so weak for me and I had such high hopes. Are you planning something else for that or just strengthening it?

5 Likes

Sort of…never really been a fan of nuts in vapes but I get a really nice caramel here. This bottle will be finished by morning and I do need to mix. I was more thinking of trying to make it into like a caramel slice or pie.

6 Likes

Not as of yet. I haven’t seen ssa melty caramel.

5 Likes

My phone rang halfway through my reply, I do think the pecan pie is bridging the base and the caramel. Only changes I’ll make on next one is add MF Caramel 0.4% (a go to paring with MF Butterscotch for me). And maybe some more biscuit.

However, the more I vape it the more I wonder if it needs messing with or not. This might be my favourite caramel yet! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: It gets 5 times :drooling_face: Still no pecan but I don’t care I’m gonna take this caramel! One more for good luck :drooling_face:

6 Likes

They might honor the coupon code but they DON’T honor the kickbacks to ELR (that’s what coupon codes are all about) hence they are on the Hall Of Shame list here…
I don’t buy from them!

10 Likes

As in the Vanilla Cookie or GCPC?

5 Likes

Ah ha, that’s what I was wondering. Thx for confirming. So where do you get your Solub Arome, at Nomz? How’s the shipping from there, btw?

7 Likes

Nomz shipping is not bad. I get free shipping usually and it arrives under a week

8 Likes

We are down to a handful of vendors so i order from DIYVS, i didnt even know there was a code. I love NF flavors and im not paying 900000000 dollars for 4oz direct.

Nomz is fantastic. I dont remember how long my last order from them took but it was something like 7 days. Great prices on flavors and the shipping was decent too.

Order from whom you like, muth. Never know when the next one is gonna go down.

7 Likes