What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

You should totally Flavorah-ize my Sweet Georgia Sunrise, @anon84779643 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Somehow, going thru around 50 juices yesterday, I ended up with a strawberry cupcake, @Wombatred26 :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t ask me how I went from peach to that lmao :stuck_out_tongue: It just happened :stuck_out_tongue:

btw… your recipe was marked private :wink:
no worries tho… off to find some new shoes!

5 Likes

I have had one for a year or so lol but I just picked up 2 more, that should tell ya how much I like it lol

4 Likes

That link should be fixed, now. Sorry about that :confused::pensive:

3 Likes

now I am back on a peaches thang… but I want some sweet honey cream with them and a touch of cinnamon… maybe soak them in some bourbon and toss some pineapple and a cherry on top…
Oh and do not forget the caramel… butterscotch would just be too heavy :wink: :tada:

Recipe looks real good @Wombatred26… you coming a long way :smiley:

3 Likes

@anon84779643 your ADD/ADHD on da Peaches, is causing ME to have to need da peaches now. Gotta big queue to get through, and even THOUGH, I KNOW, you do not do the Jungle Flavors, I have just about enough time to mix up a single/solo, and keep mixing the queue.

7 Likes

CAP Peach (juicy) is like TPA Juicy Peach but stronger, if you want to try it. :blush::+1:

Also, LNW Peach is damn good, too.

We’re a couple of peach lovers, here, lol.

FW has a Peach Gummy Candy SC that is absolutely delicious! It IS a little heavy on the gummy side but I just add extra peach when I mix that…

6 Likes

Hehe @Wombatred26, I wish I could quietly admit to having had, and used both QUITE a bit, without revealing my total hoard size. It’s embarrassing. :slight_smile:. I not only thank you for your service, but I thank you for your advice as well. Have you ever tried any Jungle Flavor flavors ? Some are really good. Thank you W.

Have you had a chance to get through that box yet ?? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Between you and Smoky, I’ve got peach on the brain now !!!

6 Likes

I’ve not, yet had the pleasure. I started with a starter pack from LNW. That’s the only reason I know anything about them… Eventually I’ll get around to Jungle Flavors. I’ve heard good things about them and Liquid Barn.

I have! SO MANY THINGS!! Some of them, unfortunately, I’ll likely never use BUT I AM sharing the love! I am sending a few of those to mister @DannyChef on the first. Hopefully he will use them. I’m not much for bakery stuff but OMG the fruits, candies, and creams?! Yesss!!

5 Likes

milk and honey… then 1 drop honey… and then…

1.2% peaches
.6% nectarine
.4% apricot…

and Bob is Not my Uncle lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

btw I am the one that started that honey peach jf that is omg so good… way back in the day :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Not a big issue tho, right SD?? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Completely expected, and unavoidable.

Outstanding @Wombatred26, that’s how it works !!!

5 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

WHUT ?? !!!

Kidding Smoky. It IS that good.

#SpeakTheTruth

5 Likes

Mixing this one up as soon as I get done typing, it’s black, blue, and purple with an ice pack to reduce swelling lol

Edit* I added 2 drops flv sweetness as it smelled slightly medicinal after mixing, guessing blackberry is the culprit

7 Likes

Vaping this today, 6 days steeped.
I liked the Grateful Grape Soda Grape combo so much that I tossed the Soda, added Bread, PB and a touch of Cream to smooth… Grapes and Cotton Candy are same %s here. It is rocking. Should be truly ready at 10-14 days, but really it’s ok to go right now.

Update: 13 days steeped and I have found the Holy Grail of PB&J!

Gotta make another to let sit for 4 weeks to see how much better it might get. But, dang!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Just playing around with some of the new Chemnovatic flavours

6 Likes
5 Likes