What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

and it is a super concentrate… it’s based off BF as it is the China version.
This is why I suggested a redo at .2% and really… that is only 6 drops or .12g of your concentrate…

I do agree with our Sparky too…

but not at .5% I would start with .12g (3drops) in 30ml and let that sit for a bit.

4 Likes

Love me some Burnt tires;

But gonna pass on this one!
GN all !

5 Likes

try it again in 6 mo… but start low next time :wink:

TFA had one, kona coffee… had to use tooth pick drops to mix with it.

Night Rocky!

6 Likes

Nite Smoky, and thanks for your input, @Sprkslfly too.
Putting it on the back shelf👌

5 Likes

5 Likes

I have this. Diluted to 10% and used at around 1%

5 Likes

Thank you! :smile: I tried to come up with something witty and just couldn’t think of anything. I decided folklore would work, instead, lol!

6 Likes

I must agree regarding Coffee flaves start low and keep temp/ watts down . There is a good chance that it may be bad but mixing lower pct will at least raise the chance of it being good or ok

8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

I know I’ve posted this one before, but it deserves repeating

8 weeks old now and ya just can’t put it down.

7 Likes

Trying out the Peach (Silver) MF for the first time… 3 drops in 50ml, only 24 hours steeped, and it is awesome! I’m already familiar with these other two combo’d together, so I can really taste the difference the MF is making. It’s very close to the original Peach MF at 0.5-1%. Very distinct and very tasty at just a few drops.

Dropping this here since it’s in a recipe and not at all a proper SFT to talk about. I’m hoping the Danish steps up to help make a Crumble/ Cobbler dough thing happen, but I won’t know for a while if it will need a crumbly assist. Maybe higher, maybe adding Malt or a Cookie…hmmm time will tell. This is crazy tasty at this early stage, though.

Note: do not judge the Peach Silver by the smell coming from the MF’n bottle! It is delicious, but smells decidedly undilicious until diluted heavily.

10 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to be polite. But, at least I know where your head is at. Ya just never know. Some things that people have recommended for me didn’t work out as expected.

5 Likes

Vaping this just a couple of hours after mixing. Super tasty. Want to see if the Berries get Buried along the steep as the Cookies get going. :crossed_fingers: They’re doing great, so far. Way too early to tell, of course.

Learning to treat Frosting FLV as a Sweetener for things that need a Frosting after it blew up on me in a Pineapple recipe, mixed with Sweetness and a MM… @anon84779643 told me it would be too sweeeeeet! But the mix was already mixed… This is how I learn. Make the mistake, feel the burn, adapt to the lesson. Yeah!

Btw… 0.85% is the new 1% Any time I want to type 1, I edit it down… just toying with the idea to help reign in a little excess.

10 Likes

That cookie tho!! :o 1% of cookie is my limit… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I totally know :wink: trying it above max to see what it does. This is my slow motion, potentially wasteful version of SFT. I know the other flavors well enough to judge what kind of wackiness this Cookie gets up to, then I’ll have more respect for it next time. I have been playing with it under 1% up til now. It was time for a push :slight_smile: I can always dilute a bit to still vape the test.

6 Likes

I have been marking my higher than normals as “FP” @Plunderdrum… I have more than a few too…
I am looking at ways to push, but yet to not get too “obscene” without flavor waste effecting the vape, on more than a few setups now.

That auto sqounker, omg… a mixers total dream of a setup. Been running a dozen recipes thru it already and noticing so much more on the taste and how it should roll off the tounge as well as thru the nose. :slight_smile:

So I know. :slight_smile: I also know pushed too high and the flavor notes go wonky… missing in the top or sides… some times in the middle or the bottom notes. I couldn’t believe papaya punch ate my apricot!! just damn ate it… like it isnt even in a mix.

This is also why I keep my flavors on the lower side so that “eating a flavor” doesn’t happen. Finding out where you start to taste and then raising it… and as the time goes on with taste and flavor changes happening at the batch level… this is what I do. over and over again :wink: Solos matter :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

time for this one to share one_ certainly inspired by studying what others have done with FLV pink guava.

9 Likes

Alot of favouring but trust me it works needs a long steep because of the two custards

9 Likes

who said to use Pink guava at 1.5%?

Common knowledge… from .06% to .6%< Pink Guava…

anything higher than .6% becomes a grapefruit.

Flavor pushing is what you are doing. Had you have tried it at a lower amount, you would get a pretty pink guava taste. :slight_smile:

8 Likes