What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to mix that up @Fishaddict420. Now look, post your honest comments afterwards. Love it, hate it, all good, but it’s hard after you’ve (me) done 20-30 iterations, you start getting taste blind. Wait, does this taste like what I think ?? LOL.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL, tell me about it. Try waiting with 20-30 testers. The C27 needs to mellow, and bond with the WC. The Cream Fresh also needs to bond/meld with the Meringue.

3 Likes

Working on this, but it has a kick for a throat hit, which considering the name of the recipe that might work in it’s favor but letting this steep a few days before I decide what needs fixing LOL

7 Likes

I’ll definitely let ya know!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Couple of new arrivals thrown at some current favs.

8 Likes

Thanks to @Gsnap and her (edit: HIS not her, lol) timely package arriving today, I managed to whip up my take on this time-honored favorite. A Fuzzy Navel type. Shake-N-Vape, yummy.

Sweet Georgia Sunrise

Ingredient %
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 1.00
peach (lnw) 6.00
Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA) 2.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 4.00

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes
5 Likes

Just so you know I’m a guy lol. I had my daughter ship the package on her way to work. Glad they made it and you’re able mix up some new stuff.

6 Likes

Regardless, it’s very appreciated!!

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Avast ye mateys!

“It’s better to swim in the sea below
Than to swing in the air and feed the crow,
Says jolly Ned Teach of Bristol.”
― Benjamin Franklin

So here ye be: “Fuzzy Pirate” Me 4th in a series of dozens o’ Pirate drink inspired vapes,

7 Likes

:pirate_flag:(005)

7 Likes

I can’t really taste any lemon, though… I added a touch of lime tahity but it didn’t seem to help any. Any suggestions?

Chewy Lemon Cookie

Ingredient %
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 6.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Yes, We Cheesecake (INAWERA) 0.50

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I really don’t know how to feel about this. It’s definitely unique, a little weird, and oddly enough it’s interesting enough to make me keep vaping it. I based the recipe off a 1970’s cocktail called, conveniently enough, Snowball. A mixture of eggs, brandy, and sugar mixed with lemonade and lime.

TOC’S Snowball Cocktail : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3450943/TOC%27S+Snowball+Cocktail

2.00% Advocaat (Sasami)
0.40% Lemon (FE)
3.00% Lemonade (Flavorah)
0.30% Lime (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6.2%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/yBkQ

6 Likes

Have you tried Flavor Express Lemon? At .50% it’s the most realistic lemon I’ve tried.

6 Likes

I will be looking that one up for my next purchase, whenever that may be…:smirk: Thank you for the suggestion :blush:

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I struggle to get enough lemon “pow” before I found it.

4 Likes

I think that fe lemon is the same as the sc line at bullcity…if so then I just picked some up and it smells delicious lol

6 Likes