What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

No such recipe exists… hence the reason your link didn’t post anything, Ben…

3 Likes

You might have dropped something out of the short URL?

If it was one of yours… which one of the 134 recipes is it?!? :joy:

4 Likes
6 Likes

My bad that’s it sorry everyone

6 Likes

AHOY MATES!

The rougher the seas, the smoother we sail!
:pirate_flag:(006)

:pirate_flag:(007)

7 Likes

It’s single night!
Soho (FA)
Creme Anglaise (DV)
(and about 15 others still to do)

I’ve got a whole new set coming in tomorrow from the 10p/10ml concentrates so the singles will continue for a while.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I know the Froot Loop type mixes have become a little played out, but I’ve been pretty steadily making this every 2 weeks or so. It has to be my favorite Loop mix, besides some of the Cereal Killer Pie recipes. I can’t seem to get tired of it. FLV Sugar Orchid just does something magical for Loops cereals too. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes
6 Likes

Playing with some new flavors. So far not great, not bad.

3 Likes

I think you have your amounts too high for those flavors… but if you like it, thats good! :slight_smile:

Personally I keep most flv’s from .12% up to 1.2% sometimes 1.4%
Candy roll is a helper flavor… used over .6% it will give off some wacky tastes… Think about the shine on a life saver, or a lolly pop… :wink:

3 Likes

You’re probably right, this is just the initial mix.

4 Likes

In mixing… always start low and work up… :upside_down_face: :blush:

2 Likes

Give it a couple of days/weeks… it’ll even out. :wink: Time is your friend. I too, like some of my flavor concentrates at a higher % level in a mix.

5 Likes

I wish I knew that back in the beginning (you know before the beginning of time, when all the flavors were SKY HIGH, and we used butter churns to mix them. I would have blown my face off far less. @anon84779643 right, it’s always better (and easier to fix) a weaker, lower %, than a blow your face off sky high flavor/mix.

But @xXxLEONIDASxXx sometimes you do just have to get started, and sometimes it MIGHT be too high. Not to rob Smoky here, but as long as you take GOOD NOTES, then at least you’re on the fast track to success. I recently did a run of flavor tests, and basically every one came out great, EXCEPT for one. Re-mixed it lower, and it worked out fine as well. Now the % I chose really wasn’t out of the ballpark, but I did learn about that particular flavor. Learning DOES mean having things work OUT, and NOT work out sometimes.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I totally approve of this post above! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just joined the forum, but I’ve been mixing for 6 years…I have an idea of how all this works. Thanks for the advice though.

5 Likes

…after 6 years, yup! :wink:

Although, I’ve been labeled by others as a “casual mixer”… I’ve been mixing for just a year over your DIY experience. We all hone in to our own personal preferences over time; that’s what’s so great about this hobby. Everyone’s tastebuds are special and react to certain flavorings differently than they might to others. :wink: You do you :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Exactly, we all have what works for us and everyone tastes things differently.

8 Likes
6 Likes