What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Sorry for continuing on this derail, but it looks like a bit of an endless job. Unless those flavors are somehow linked in the database, people are going to keep doing that. And unless the people that use them are notified about it, they’re not going to learn a thing.
If I wouldn’t know and nobody told me, I’d get upset if someone else seemed to have changed my recipe and flavor stash with a flavor I don’t own.

In Dutch we have an expression for it that sounds like “mopping the floor with a running tap”, continuing to do a job and making no headway. Lars should finish that DB v2 or someone should help him with it if he doesn’t have the time.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just a guess, but I read the flavor notes on the recipe side extensively and there are people that one star anything that has daap or any other substance deemed potentially harmful, there was a review on flv cream (I think) that said there was no reason for it to have daap in it and flavorah should be ashamed of themselves lol.

5 Likes

Good catch!

4 Likes
3 Likes

If you like it sweet add sweetener

6 Likes
7 Likes

TGIF :sunglasses:

5 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s kinda muddy, right now. Maybe after a few days steep it’ll be better? It may be my first :astonished: fail…!!

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

No idea if this is going to work, mixed up a 15 ml tester for it. Off the shake it still needs more “bread” going on, so I’m open to suggestions

TOC’S Bread Pudding

1.40% Biscuit (INAWERA)
2.00% Croissant (VTA)
1.00% Eggnog (Flavorah)
1.00% French Vanilla Ice Cream (VTA)
1.00% Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla (TPA)
2.00% Malaga Ice-Cream (Sasami)
1.00% Milk (FA)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.9%

the Malaga Ice Cream is a raisin liqueur ice cream… Croissant tastes like butter to me … French Vanilla Ice Cream gives me an eggy taste…

5 Likes

Two of my favorite flavors, Cranberry and Lemonade!

3 Likes

My mom was asking for a grapefruit vape and I only had one grapefruit which was Caps which is pretty weak so I had to push it a little higher. I’m curious. For those grapefruit lovers what grapefruit are you using? This is the mix I made for her

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes ,
I use Grapefruit (FA), a friend asked me to mix up a grapefruit / pineapple and I mixed up @SthrnMixer GF Yourself, I subbed the cantaloupe for Golden Pineapple at 3%.
Here’s the original recipe:

4 Likes

I’ll pick that up, thanks

3 Likes