What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

@Rocky02852 I don’t even like Grapefruit, and I loved @SthrnMixer’s GFY.

5 Likes

My mom can’t eat grapefruit, blood pressure pills LOL so she gets a craving I try to fix it with vaping. I’ll get this for her, I’m not a cantaloupe fan so I won’t buy that but I have that flv melon mix that tastes like cantaloupe so I can sub that for her in that recipe.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how important the canta is, but suffice to say, I’m sure it is, the unique thing about his mix is the interplay from the Grapefruit and the Catalan Cream IMO.

4 Likes

Cantaloupe is like right up there with Bell peppers to me as the most disgusting thing to eat on earth ROFLMAO. I gag if I smell either of them. Sorry to be graphic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats one of the first recipes I saved and I probably got the ingredients just for that mix, but yet to mix it for myself, been too busy with my own stuff, lol
Putting that mix on my next to-do list!

4 Likes

Bread is like custard, or cream IMO. More often than not it’s going to require a lengthy maturation.

There simply is no “SnV” for some flavors with most companies. (There’s an exception to every rule, but I’m speaking to ‘the norm’ here.)

6 Likes

I honestly only get butter off that croissant, so that left biscuit and I’m thinking it might need a boost. All those creams kicking butt LOL

4 Likes

If the cream is dominating, might consider dropping those numbers to allow the other aspects to be noticed.

But that means knowing where your croissant needs to be used in order to get the notes you want/expect from it. :wink:

4 Likes

I just picked up FLV Starch for this reason. I just want bread. Not dough, not cake, not anything but a piece of bread. I hear it is that.

6 Likes

Like I said the croissant I’m using strictly for butter so 1% :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Let me know how that works out Phil :slight_smile: Adding @Phil_Fish, I tried baked bread really wanting that to work there but ALL I tasted was bread even at .10 % LOL or yeast to be more accurate. I even did the adding it to a 10% tester and taking it down to mute it. I want my dang bread only flavor too so I really would like to know how starch works for you!

3 Likes

Sorry. I didn’t get that from

My apologies…

4 Likes

Any chance of hearing from you soon, about that?

3 Likes

No worries at all … other people seem to pick up the croissant part… my taste buds miss that for some reason. Same with FA chocolate doughnut, I don’t get bakery from it so I have to add it in.

6 Likes

That cucumber is tasty!! Kinda melon, not very veggy. Really, surprisingly good!!

5 Likes

Nice upfront sweet rice flavor with a thick pudding finish.

6 Likes

Just FLV Egg Nog at 1.47%. Anyone know this flavor AND the TFA Egg Nog that can give me an idea of comparison?

2 Likes
5 Likes

Wrong thread but just wanted to let you know that I posted your survey link on my other forum and everyone finished it. About 5-6 people.

3 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/yxed

Great strawberry pineapple mix.

3 Likes