What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

This should not taste this good after only 2 days. But, it does! Not good at all fresh, or next morning, but 48 hours…awe yeah.

7 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear how it goes

5 Likes

Is this a nice recipe? Idont have blackberry what can i use instead?=)

4 Likes

i dont have blackberry what else can i use i have a lot of strawberry and lemon and some blueberry what you think?

4 Likes

You can use any fruit really that’s the best thing about diy but i would recommend you picking up black berry

4 Likes

I think that was meant for Ben :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah its a nice recipe use what ever biscuit

3 Likes

I mixed the Katie’s custard but changed it slightly smell so nice

4 Likes
7 Likes

TOC’S Pebble Cereal

0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
1.00% Bergamot (FA)
3.00% Cereal 27 (CAP)
0.50% Cherries (INAWERA)
1.00% Forest Fruit (Forest Mix) (FA)
0.25% Lemon (FE)
0.50% Lime (Flavorah)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
1.20% Milk (FA)
0.25% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.7%

I wanted to make this from scratch to see if I could and off the finger test it’s pretty dang close LOL

5 Likes

I’ll pass. Not enough ingredients.

7 Likes

I’m sure there are dozens of ways to do this easier hahahha I was bored

5 Likes

Those look great especially the Apricot Glam. I may give that one a mix perfect way to try Sasami Apricot :purple_heart:

4 Likes

What’s up guys I’m new here but thought I’d share what I’m currently vaping and see if anyone can offer any improvements for it. Today I’ve mixed up the following:

Mothers Milk clone

• TFA Strawberry Ripe 10%
  • TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 5%
  • TFA Sweet Cream 3%
  • TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
  • TFA Vanilla Custard 2%
  • CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

Strawberry Cupcake

• CAP Vanilla Cupcake 10%
  • LA Blueberry 4%
  • CAP Sweet Strawberry 4%
  • LA Marshmallow 2%

Caramel Custard

• CAP Vanilla Custard 8%
  • FW Dulche de Leche 3%

Pink Melonade

• FLV Lemonade 7%
  • LA Lemonade 4%
  • INW Cactus 1%
  • TFA Strawberry Ripe 1%
  • FA Lemon Sicily 1%
  • INW Raspberry 2%
  • FLV Wild Melon 4%

The first 3 are all steeping but the Pink Melonade I think of as a bit of a shake and vape. Even at 4% that Wild Melon comes through really strong in a normal Melonade so I added the Raspberry and Strawberry to take the edge off the Melon, I really like the Raspberry note just thinking maybe a bit more Cactus to make it a bit juicier or something so any suggestions there. All credit to the original creators of these recipes, the first 2 are pretty much how I found them on the net, the Caramel Custard is tweaked a bit and the Pink Melonade is a combination of a Pink Lemonade and a Melonade i had previously mixed up a batch of each and thought they could compliment each other so I tweaked em and made something new.

7 Likes

I was going to mix last night, but really just needed to chill and rest, so I had a quick mixing session just now. These are both ridiculously tasty off the shake!

8 Likes

I’ve always wondered about these low flavour (5% odd) mixes, is there something to certain concentrates you use that makes them stronger or do you just prefer the lighter flavour? I personally like the rich, full flavours and am starting to up my %s on most flavours and a lot of them are ending up over 20% but giving the full flavour I’ve been looking for. Both Hotel Quickies look delicious but I’d instinctively increase the percentages for my own use, not without trying the original recipes first of course!

5 Likes

wait for it..

8 Likes

Can’t speak to the preference part, but as to the %- yes, there are some flavors out there we’ve termed “super concentrates” because they are full flavored in very low %'s compared to the usual ones. Example…

5 Likes

Pardon me if I’m overstepping here…

SC’s are generally in the 2% to 3% ranges. :wink:

Ultra’s are the ones I consider 1% and less.

‘Normal’ is 4-6%

And Weak are 7% and up IMO

9 Likes

There is! I’m using Super Concentrates and some “Ultra” concentrates in most of my mixes. You have some too, it seems.

Most mixers that use Flavorah extensively would tell you that your %s are like 3-4x too high.

You mentioned the Wild Melon coming on strong and adding other flavors to round it out. I’d recommend trying it at 0.5-1% in a mix and using the other flavors because you want their booties at the party!

In the end, though, what you like is what you like. Although, if you’ve never tried the FLV as an ultra concentrate, you might not know how much you really like them.

Happy mixing!

9 Likes