What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Mixing these tonight! Just got on a little roll with a series.

Fingers crossed!

Edit for Update: finger drip tests are killer! I think Sunshine takes the lead for most hopeful. Mango + Bourbon is reallly cool. Never tried that.

5 Likes

DuClaw has some great beers. Try Dirty Little Freak. Damn good stuff.

3 Likes

I forgot how much I loved this. Long steeper but really delicious. This time I waited just 30 days and it’s fantastic, but I do know the sweet spot is 2 months.

6 Likes

I should have everything else… But do you have any suggestions for a good sub for the “2.00% Silly Rabbit (SC) (RF)”?

Not sure how you were using it here, since I’m not familiar with the flavor.

Edit: ok, after reading the notes, I’m guessing that anything comparable to ‘trix’ should do (I’m thinking TFA Berry crunch cereal then, unless you suggest otherwise)

2 Likes

Hi Sparks!

I haven’t had that flavor from TPA. Only other one I’ve had which I would say would work ok is FW Fruit Rings. But honestly that is a lemon-dominant flavor so you’d need to use it sparingly to even come close. Still I’m sure it would be a good vape, just different.

4 Likes

A Jamaican Rum pipe NET, that pairs so well with an Old Fashioned. Great stuff.

3 Likes

Been working on a clean custard recipe for a buddy that just started vaping, he is scared of diketones lol. This really captures all the things I love about cap vcv1 based custards, but no diketones and it tastes pretty well developed at 10 days.

8 Likes

Just a simple variation of @InsigmaTheory original recipe, I have never had the factory juice the recipe is a clone of but I think lowering the sugar cookie and using jungle flavors biscuit really makes this taste more like a real beignet.

6 Likes

Nice heavy custard, been vaping this for a while and love it so I just made it public.
I’ve tried many versions of custards and stuck with this one. Creamy, full of flavor.

I’ve got sweetness FLV coming in to see if I can replace the sucralose, but even though it’s a coil gunker, this is sweet goodness that I always have a big bottle of.

7 Likes

Checking this out at 12 days and it’s pretty darn good! Not quite an Ice Cream, more of a Strawberry Cream Frosted Cookie, which is a happy accident. The Frosted Animal Cookie is very good and plenty present at 0.8%. Going to drop it down around there on a few recipes I haven’t mixed yet.

6 Likes

Some time back I mixed @Pro_Vapes RY_Whore and liked it quite a bit. However, I’m not a huge fan of Am4A but was still inspired. What resulted was my take of the same concept - that is RY4 should have the taste of tobacco which, in many cases, is a missing element. PV got the tobacco in there, but I threw my own personal tobacco taste in a remix called RYMORE. I’m not making it public but did want to share it here and to credit the man I got the idea from. This is a good mix, but doubtful anyone not a fan of tobaccos would enjoy.

The combination of Cured Tobacco and Red Burley brings a lot to the table. Notes of chocolate, coffee, leather - all those notes that make me think of my grandfather’s La Z Boy recliner. This is a really nice combination at these percentages. The Gold for Pipe was intended to offset some of these deeper notes and does a good job complementing them. The Holy Holy Grail RY4 is not necessarily contributing to the whole concept of RY4, rather it provides the caramel note. You could use another caramel of equal quality in its place without distracting from the mix as a whole.

Suffice it to say, the tobaccos in this mix check off more of the boxes for me in terms of tobacco flavor. Not that it’s a superior mix by any means. Those fans of Am4A should mix RYWHORE as they will love it.

10 Likes

I still love your Squires Bowl recipe. So damn good and still use it to this day.

4 Likes

I haven’t thought about that one for a while.

2 Likes

Can’t remember where I found this, but AlfredPudding nailed this Nana Pudding hands down. I did spike it with some PUR Graham Crust, and it kicked it up, over the edge, and off the cliff.

9 Likes

Greetings All,
I’ve got a couple of pipes on the go. My Falcon King has a Pistachio, Banana Chocolate mix going and my Tobecco I’m rocking a Double White Chocolate with Coconut.
Today I mixed up a bottle of Cappuccino & Chocolate Glazed Doughnut. I also mixed up a Strawberry Cheese Cake and a Peanut Butter Banana Cream.
It’s just so much fun mixing.

9 Likes

This is crazy-good! Just testing the overnight steep before 8 new recipes hit the steep drawer, and this one is a standout so far.

I think this recipe title came up recently, but i couldn’t find it in the search, maybe someone said it in a mixing show, i don’t know, but I’m excited. Never thought to mix Cream with Soda Base before, and the results are very promising.

6 Likes

been sitting for a couple weeks… actually forgot about this one! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

3 day test on this and it tastes good! It’s a revamp of a mix I tried in August of 2017, found in my Dead Recipes folder! I was going for a fresh Blk Cherry Yogurt then, but taking a sweeter approach now and it’s way better.

The 0.15% MF Dark Chocolate is giving this one a large bit of depth. Might not make it to a full steep!

5 Likes

Didn’t make this one, but I’m sure vaping the hell out of it. Nicely done.

7 Likes

Only mixed this yesterday but tasting mighty fine after 24hrs

6 Likes