What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Just mixed this and it’s really tasty. It came about from a Ginger Cream Soda recipe that tasted more like a Ginger Snap, So I remixed the Soda and started refining the Snap!

I had also mixed an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie around that time, and the RFSC OC started reminding me of the body of a Ginger Snap Cookie…Eureka! 3rd attempt at getting the Ginger Snap and all is well!
Edit: if it steeps well;)

2 Likes

This is delicious. Made it about 2 hours ago and it’s got a lot of promise to get better with a steep. I could totally vape this all day as it is, though.

6 Likes

Dang it now you got me wanting to start this years Christmas concepts now…at least you waited till July was over lol

5 Likes

Haha! We’re in Florida and I work outside, so the second we start talking about school supplies for the kiddos, I’m ready for the Change.

Plus, it takes time to develop the cold weather recipes! For me, anyway. I never did nail a Pumpkin Pie or Egg Nog last year. This is the year!

Edit: I just checked, and I started last year’s Fall/Winter thread on August 18th. Some ppl still thought it was too early! :wink:

5 Likes

Ah man dont remind me , lets slow this month down

7 Likes

I usually take the easy route and just make a custard or bakery a little more decadent, and/or just throw an alcohol flavor on it because I don’t drink but for some reason associate it with the holidays. (Nobody in my family drinks either…weird correlation for me to have lol)

7 Likes

A couple substitutions, but based on this

Sweetness flv instead of monk fruit
fa cinnamon instead of flv
vanilla pudding flv instead of vanillin

4 Likes

I dunno on using 2% raisin rum… it’s hellastrong!

2 Likes

It’s strong but very good if you enjoy straight rum.

2 Likes

think my max in using it is .4% @anon28032772… is why I get a bit leary on pushing it as I know where my tolerance is… atm my tongue is a zombie, I burnt it out on something, think it was a sugar cone. Yeah funny things throw me out of wack quickly :cry:

2 Likes
10 Likes

A few days ago I mixed this, now I vape it and it seems extraordinary

5 Likes

Been a long time since I cloned this and just as long since I vaped it. Mixed up a batch and I have to say, if you’ve never tried this mix and have the stuff, it’s worth a go. One thing’s for sure - I sure am enjoying it!

7 Likes

6 Likes

I love this recipe @anon28032772 . Please tell me what you think. (after 3 weeks, of course)
When will you add acetyl pirazyne?

4 Likes

I like it a lot so I’m not surprised it has such a good rating. I’ve been wanting to make it for ages but I always forgot to get the hazelnut in my orders :roll_eyes:
I personally don’t use AP often, only when I make an existing recipe that asks for it. So far I haven’t vaped too many nutty liquids that I liked enough to make it again, but Goofy’s a keeper.

4 Likes

E.T. V2
Tutti Fruiti (FA) 6%
Super Sweet 1%
Vanilla Custard (Cap) 5%
I’m lovin this stuff right now omg…

3 Likes

I thought you like cds?

1 Like

Had a bottle of this steeping for almost a month and it turned out pretty darn good

5 Likes

I love it so much I’ve gone through maybe 5 or 6 4 OZ bottles already, and still have a lot of my first 2 oz bottles of other flavors… I think I’m expanding my flavor varieties a lot more lately.

3 Likes