What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

That’s how I feel too…

I might try the V4 with vanilla too, just have to pick one, lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks Smokey, i’ll give that a go too :grin:

3 Likes

What’s the recipe again Jaws?
Inbox me if you don’t want it public, I do not mind.
I am heading to bed tho, super busy day tomorrow for me.

3 Likes

So the recipe is from a popular ice cream here in Australia. The paddle pop, it comes in many flavours including banana, as a kid I used to love these, they have a sorta artificial/candy banana flavour. I’m a bit embarrassed at my attempt to replicate the flavour, however in my SFT’s it was the bananascotch PUR that reminds me of this flavour so I ran with that trying to keep it simple and using my notes!
The recipe was
Bananascotch PUR 3%
Custard Premium FA 3%
Marshmallow TFA 2%

5 Likes

You might have to layer it with another butterscotch, some banana… a caramel…
Def need a vanilla bean in there… and I dont know if I would go with a custard…
perhaps a few creams… layer them. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

IMO, purilum flavorings are on the weaker side. So maybe increase the percentages a bit?

5 Likes

If you make your flavor stash public you can get more suggestions as to what would help:)

6 Likes

Just did it then, feel free to have a look :smiley:

5 Likes

@JAWS1 I’d definitely add 2% Vanilla Ice Cream Liquid Barn and with your next order pick up Butterscotch Ripple Flavor West

5 Likes

@JAWS1 also Cream Fresh FA

4 Likes

I would drop the custard and marshmallow down to 1%, add in 2-3% LB vanilla ice cream and maybe 0.5-1% FA cream fresh just to start, if your going for an ice cream bar then that should work better, if the low end of those two flavors bully’s your banana around then you can up the banana a little bit because it’s purilum and most of them can be pushed higher, from there the only thing I could think of would be maybe adding a touch of shisha vanilla but you don’t have it.

If the LB is too rich and comes off as more homemade ice cream than ice cream bar then you could replace it with TFA vanilla swirl, it has a cheaper soft serve kind of flavor to it and would be less of a bully to the banana.

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Biscuit now this looks fantastic but I’m missing a lot of flavours :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Well the biscuit you can sub for INW, not sure on the banana, Maybe banana cream but would have to bump it way up compared to FLV.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

My first recipe using Butterscotch and it came along really tasty!

5 Likes

Doing some SFT today, first on deck;

5 Likes