What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I love me some teriyaki, but I don’t know if I can love it as a vape. Looking forward to your notes though. May make a nice umami deal for some recipes.

8 Likes

True, although OOO describes it as a “ Sweet, sour and salty flavor” hoping it will work in a “Slim Jim” recipe I have in the works!

5 Likes

You make some the most interesting flavor blends, @Rocky02852:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

TY @Wombatred26 I’ll take that as a compliment, here’s a couple I’m mixing up today;

7 Likes

Another sweetheart :thinking:

6 Likes

Here’s one with mostly FA flavors, my favorite flavors.

7 Likes

Most of your recipes look divine but some of them are just …hmmm… interesting…lol as long as you’re having a good time, we’re all having a good time.

I enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with :+1::smile:

5 Likes

Ooh, I have a problem with IC flavors, can’t push them too high makes me puke, IDK I’d really love to mix a great IC though!
I now have the flavors for Your Sweet Cookie (with minor subs) maybe mix that one up today! :sunglasses:

5 Likes
5 Likes

lol… Rocky… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have one too…

6 Likes

Yeah, but I’m missing couple flavors :cry:
But I’m getting close with the MF flavors, I did add a bit of Apricot FLV in a couple of my attempts :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Like with like… mf with flv is like salt and pepper :wink:

5 Likes

Or like ham and eggs. Hmm, off to my next mix🤪

4 Likes

Hi guys, since yesterday I’m got my tongue null for flavors. My tool to “reset” the flavor muting is this recipe:

7 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @DIYEjuices !

4 Likes

This is encouraging. I love coffee vapes and certainly wouldn’t mind an easy SnV. Thank you, Rocky.

5 Likes

???..don’t know what that stands for.

5 Likes

It stands for ice cream.

6 Likes
5 Likes

For my Polish Wife, who doesn’t vape but enjoys the aroma of my vapes (well most of ‘um)

8 Likes