What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I just made another batch and can’t get my fingers of the fire button…

Sweet and light - please don’t forget to leave a rating.

6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

@DIYEjuices welcome

6 Likes

I learned last night that the center of our galaxy has a gas cloud that smells like Rum and tastes like Raspberries. https://www.howitworksdaily.com/the-milky-way-smells-of-rum-and-tastes-like-raspberries/

So, of course, I had to vape it!

However, my Rum MF smells like nail polish, probably old stock… So, this is the recipe minus the booze, and it is a fantastic Raspberry just an hour after mixing.

MF is normally a long steep, but their Wild Raspberry is very good fresh, if used low enough. It should still get better and more realistic over a few weeks, though.

8 Likes

Last night I learned that . . . Oh never mind, it had something to do with dingle berries :grimacing:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Haven’t mixed with banana for more than 12 months, was on a banana bender when I started. 50 banana recipes in 2018 and 3 since.

This is turning out nicely. @Sevencasper I can’t remember where you posted it but this is pretty close to a paddle pop. It was something that I tried for a long time ago. Found that the caramel/butterscotch was the kicker, in this one I’ve used one of my favs VTA Honeycomb. I bet you have none of these flavours, always the way. :rofl:

7 Likes

Yep, you’d be right! :laughing:
Thanks for posting that tho, much appreciated :+1:

I’ve been mucking about with the recipes I posted earlier, combined a couple, added some vanilla, some lemon…
I’ll see how I go with what I’ve got, there’s no hurry.

and if it doesn’t work, I have a good excuse for flavour shopping :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Is this to be vaped :dash: on a spaced coil only? :alien:

6 Likes
5 Likes

I do love the unicorn vomit buy favour West i like adding it to liquid barns ice cream for a twist

4 Likes

I hesitated to buy it because the name just nauseated me. I finally bit the bullet and decided I would try it because every one of the notes I’ve read on it intrigued me!

I was pleasantly surprised to find it is firmly in my wheelhouse of flavor preferences!! :smile: Yay!!

6 Likes

Have you tried Flavor West Reindeer Poop Flavor Profile: Warm Cinnamon Roll Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup Flavor.

4 Likes

@Display-Name you keep coming up with interestingly interesting looking recipes/bases. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Englishguy I’ve read the descriptions, but never actually tried UV, what’s your take on it ?

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I get a chemically grape taste which i kind of like don’t know why but its different i use it at 3% standalone 1.5% with a icecream which make a icecream with a funky fruit like twist I’ve never pushed this flavour as its a very strong flavour.
I also like flavour west mystery flavour i just cant make out what that flavour is but i do know it works very well with UV. I do recommend picking up UV just get 10mls that’s what i did now i buy it in 30mls

5 Likes

Well DAMN, maybe YOU should start posting some SFTs !!!

Very clear description to me.

6 Likes

Very true i should do as it will help others

5 Likes

It is a mixed fruit/candy sucker-type of flavor. It’s very reminiscent of those swirly candy suckers that look like a unicorn horn or the flat ones that look like a flat snail shell…

The candy tones are very subtle but are obviously candy-like. Not overpoweringly candyish.

I agree with @Englishguy in the grape-ish flavor. It’s there but it also has cherry or maybe it’s raspberry I’m detecting…possibly both? A little lemon but only a smidge…

A smooth vape with very little throat hit that is a remarkable reminder of childhood without the toothaches or busted knees…:blush:

4 Likes