What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I love apple raspberry too, must be an “older ladies” thing :laughing:

I just filled my tank with this:

10 Likes

How do you like the inclusion of the Marshmallow and the Lemon? That’s really interesting might give them a go :smiley:

5 Likes

The lemon helps the fruit to “pop”, I use it instead of citric acid.
The marshmallow just smooths the mix a bit.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

I see you like the Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA) and that recipe looks good, I had some Passionfruit that haven’t really used and I mixed up your easy Passionfruit (FA) recipe, (only the second time I mixed someone else’s recipe) almost forgot about it, have to pull it out tomorrow and fill a tank👌

5 Likes

Might have to give them a go, does it make the Apple more pronounced do you find? That’s mostly what I’ve been looking for with the Apple and Raspberry, getting the distinct flavours of both.

Thinking of starting to do some SFTs for Pods, see if I can work out the ideal flavour ranges for a couple things like Mango, Dragonfruit, Vanillas/Creams ect so people have a bit of a base to work from for these flavours as there is minimal content on good pod flavoring anywhere on the net from what I can find.

4 Likes

I hope you like it Rocky!

I have think so but as always, taste is subjective :wink:

3 Likes

Mixed 40 10ml flv sft lol. 12.61g, 12.61g, 12.61g. Bashing my head against the wall with that fn number :crazy_face: Cantaloupe, pear, lemon tea, ginger, ginger peach, tropical citrus, tropical punch and green apple.

Testing them the @anon84779643 way.

3 Likes

Gsnap!!! what is this?? It should be:

Solo flavor: 5 bottles: .04g, .06g, .08g, .10g, .12g or: 2drops in one bottle, 4 drops in the next, 6 drops in the next 8 drops in the next…etc…

next solo flavor: 5 bottles: .04g, .06g, .08g, .10g, .12g or: 2drops in one bottle, 4 drops in the next, 6 drops in the next 8 drops in the next…etc

3rd solo flavor: 5 bottles: .04g, .06g, .08g, .10g, .12g or: 2drops in one bottle, 4 drops in the next, 6 drops in the next 8 drops in the next…etc

your 12.61g is going to be way too much… :frowning:

2 Likes

You are wanting to find:

where you start to taste, and then where you can taste.
Take your notes, either by paper or electronically…

slow down, and enjoy your taste tests… that is too many solos to be working on!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think @Gsnap is talking about the VG base amount LOL

5 Likes

12.61 is the weight of the VG lol. I used the 2,4,6,8,10 drops per bottle.

@Rocky02852 you’re correct!

6 Likes

Yeah, I mix ALOT of 20ml test at 30/70, 17.66, 17.66, 17.66 …:crazy_face:

4 Likes

You had me worried for a few, Gsnap… I can not wait to hear your thoughts!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My nic levels in my liquids are going down, so time for me to vape some of my commercial juice I bought on sale in autumn. It’s mostly 6mg/ml and needs to be finished before it’s too strong.

I had an ICE Monster Melon Colada.
I was surprised that the ICE Monster wasn’t nearly without any coolness and the melon was weak.

After the third or forth refill of my squonker bottle I discovered the following:

Wow, looks like even 12 Year old ejuice is vapeable. And not even bad. I still can taste the pineapple and the coconut.

8 Likes

My take on kilo white series white chocolate strawberry

8 Likes
6 Likes

Vanilla Custard Tart for Pods. Basically a buffed Vanilla Custard using NY Cheesecake & Dulche De Luche for extra flavour, something I tried out with a DTL Custard that turned out really nice. May end up needing to increase a couple of components but thought I’d try it lower first, gonna mix this up tonight and give it a go. PS I love INW Biscuit so turned this into Custard Tart lmao.

9 Likes