What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Looks good my friend think I’m going to adapt this change the icecream for LB and the marshmallow and custard for FA :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Needed a quick out-the-door diddy today. Drummed this up from creation to bottle in about 5 minutes. Let it short-steep in my pocket for an hour and, viola! Full-flavor, Red and Sweet. I could actually see drizzling this on a Sundae.

8 Likes

Sounds delicious Plunderdrum!

4 Likes
8 Likes

Mixing today, gotta thank @Xsoul for the inspiration for this one !

8 Likes

Lmao that’s funny

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to mix up a recipe with the Sweet (Mexican) Bread (OOO) , now I wish I had the Corn Tortilla (OOO) flavor!
Putting that one on my shopping list :crazy_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

We’re not worthy

4 Likes

LMAO, btw I don’t only Vape it, I Eat it :crazy_face:
Tonight’s concoction; Side by Side comparison test👌

3 Likes

Look good what’s in it?

2 Likes

One question how the hell will you wrap it up
Grab a few C clamps to hold it closed

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok getting a little off topic here, but I put another tortilla on top and heat it in the oven, think quesadilla :ok_hand:
I like to get a taste of what I’m mixing today, just need a bell pepper flavor, that would do it😎

4 Likes

Got another sweet treat here today! Butterscotch Cream, can easily be converted into a Butterscotch Custard if you prefer :slight_smile: my original mix was a Butterscotch Custard but I wanted something different with a straight Butterscotch Vanilla Cream type taste.

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

Mixed this one up this morning for the #TPACHALLENGE , mixed 20ml and now it’s gone! Think I found my new fav Gum recipe, again🤪

4 Likes
6 Likes