What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

@sjcloudz

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ok…, follow-up time… this was pretty pleasing… I get a good throat &lung hit & it feels pretty good in ur mouth and :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it’s kinda minty though…, could use a little more sweetness., not much of a real bubblegum or a fruity flavor…, the grape berry ice blended perfect with the spearmint, as it has the spearmint flavor with a little coolness on the end! All-in-All…, I think I actually done pretty good this time… if ur in a hurry & want a quick SNV then try this…, if anybody thinks something would pair with it or accentuate it, then add it…, like I say, it’s pretty good, but could use a lil tweaking… take it what u will… made a 30ml batch yesterday & I only have maybe 1/3 of the bottle left!

5 Likes

Yummy, “IN Your Face” pineapple stuffed cookies !

6 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

UV speeds up the steeping process in my opinion.
I know people put away in a dark cupboard etc but again in my opinion the steeping process is merely degradation of the components of the juice.
Put a mix in the sun for a day or two or under UV light and note the difference.
Leave it longer at your peril and too long it will perish.
Put a recently mixed juice in the freezer and it will come out as fresh as the day it went in so it stands to reason it will degrade/steep to differing degrees dependant on conditions.
I know my thoughts on this will be met with all amnor of respones.
I also acknowledge your were really talking about Unicorn Vomit but hey ho and off to work we go!

3 Likes

Whenever I’m making recipes, any time I’m not using SCs I seem to end up with high pct of flavour. Oh well! Here’s a 15% pct banger I came up with, will be easy to adjust and once I’ve let steep may make another batch with lower pct if this is too rich. Time will tell! Kinda like a Hokey Pokey Biscuit Ice Cream or Caramel Cookies & Cream.

@Englishguy here’s something to try out! Wanted to use the Sugar Cookie for once to see how it compares to INW Biscuit.

6 Likes

Morning sjcloudz what is SCs sorry if i sound thick i think the next time i mix i’ll mix this at a lower percentage i’ll use FA caramel and LB icecream CAP sugar cookie i’ll use 2.5%-3% only because 5% is very high for me

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 How did it turn out?

2 Likes

Super concentrates, no worries so many abbreviations ect I forget what half of them are when I’m reading as well especially for flavours haha. Yeah might give it a go lower on the CAP Sugar Cookie and maybe the Caramel DX, I haven’t used the DX much so still working out its sweet spot. Would you reccomend LBs Ice Cream?

2 Likes

Yes LB icecream is fantastic ive not got caramel DX

3 Likes

Haven’t made this one in a while. Used up all my RF Hazelnut making this so need a good replacement as I’m done with RF. Also for this batch I lowered the Cake Batter to 0.7% which was really just to help reduce steep time. At 1.5%, CB takes a good while to steep properly. I’d call it 2 months really. As this stands now at 3 weeks, very dang good.

4 Likes

Well, @SteveTC, I filled a SMOK Prince tank with it a couple weeks ago, was the only clean/ fresh coil tank I had on hand, and it leaked all over (go figure) put it on the back burner. Soooo, just got back to this and vaping it now, I haven’t worked much with or solo tested Passion Fruit yet and gotta say I like this with the lemon​:heart_eyes: I had to boost the watts up to 90 to get the lemon to play (I’m usually in 62 to 70 range on mesh coils) a Nice simple mix by @Sevencasper glad I mixed up 20ml :+1:

5 Likes

So glad you like it Rocky!! :grin:

Yours is the first feedback I’ve had on any of my mixes (apart from hubby), much appreciated :hugs:

5 Likes

Yes I did / do, running it on a Drag Mini (internal battery) Just had to plug it in to charge (chain vaping) haha! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer I don’t think I remembered seeing this one before. Let me see if I got this right. TWO hazels, a dump truck load of creamy creams, with some batter and nilla on the top ?? !!!

THAT is right up my alley !!!

5 Likes

I have a TPA Passionfruit, so I am gonna try it too in the next days.

Last week I discovered that I still had more than half a bottle of Cosmic Fog Krewberry, which I initially didn’t like too much. I gave it another try and I really liked it. I ended up finishing all the bottle. How taste can change in 6 months.
The next day I got my delivery from Michigan Juice Company and I got the Passionfruit as a gift. I took this as a sign and I started working on a Krewberry clone.
But I am gonna give your recipe a try!

5 Likes

It’s funny how that happens, I’m on a bakery bender atm :laughing:

6 Likes

I still have 1,5 l of LB Tobacco SF mix. I was so sure about my taste. :rofl:

4 Likes