What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Oh you need smooth vanilla but it’s a potent one. Always that one, :weary: I am missing the FW. But also thought recipe looked like it was down my alley. @Chrispdx :+1:

What’s my twin mixing?

9 Likes

Yeah. I use the vanilla to boost the ice cream manually. Fw is more of plain cream compared to Vic lb. Vic lb sometimes to me has more of an unwanted vanilla custard note that messes with fruits when wanting a lite frappe vape.

9 Likes

Yeps I thought someone said Smooth Vanilla :stuck_out_tongue:
I like using 1 drops smooth to 2 drops Vanilla Bean… but thats just me :slight_smile:

5 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

Heads Up
Vaping some NASTY stuff today, thought I would throw it out here for @muth. All I got to say about Caramel Mocha (SC) is fuggedaboutit !
Mixed 10ml at 2.5%, 2 week steep and this shit is Horrible, If Rocky don’t like it that’s BAD !!! Don’t see where I could ever use this.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3609185/Caramel+Mocha+SFT#
On a Brighter note, I mixed up a Pink Lemonade recipe for a friend (and some for myself😉) and this is just Bursting with flavor:

7 Likes

its private… but if it is crap… well… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Rocky02852, bro, you gotta start doing SFT and posting your results !!!

3 Likes

Opps, Here it is:

1 Like

I DO SFT, problem is
#1,I’m not a good reviewer. And #2, I like just about everything, well up until now!

5 Likes

Fair enough. I think your caramel mocha review was pretty good !!!

4 Likes

Don’t even know where I would start a review on that one, IDK maybe in a dumpster behind the worst coffee shop in town😫

2 Likes
2 Likes

LMAO, yup I forgot the rating🤪

3 Likes

Rocky, ya might have to start at .2% if you are willing to try again, and being its [sc] I would give the steep time a month.

Just an idea :wink:

6 Likes

That thought did cross my mind for a split second, but Nopers. I know I couldn’t even pair this with anything even at Low %, The only other mix I had to dump was Black Licorice (FW) SFT @4%, and I have used that flavor at much lower % With good results👌

3 Likes

It’s a coffee.
General rule of thumb in my experience with coffee (regardless of brand) is start super low.
I’m not surprised at your reaction… I’d strongly suggest trying your next SFT with it at 0.25% or even 0.5%

(Or, use what you’ve already made, and cut it down into smaller percentages, in multiple bottles. I mean, why not kill two birds with one stone right?) :wink:

One ml of what you have into another 10ml bottle, and you have 0.25%

Two ml of your 2.5% mix into a new bottle, and you have 0.5%

See if it doesn’t yield better results.

5 Likes

“Caramel Mocha Super Concentrated Flavor“

“This is an alcohol based flavoring and is extremely concentrated. Recommended percentage for DIY is 2.5%.“
Started at the recommended percentage, like I said to @anon84779643 I did think about it for a second, but Nah, this is RoadKill dude!

2 Likes

Burnt tires and a$$hole$ @Rocky02852.

2 Likes