What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I didn’t… I wanted more of a blue raspberry sucker… :stuck_out_tongue:
Which is why I didn’t add any citrus either… and steeping… it’s gorgeous… but I can spin this one in so many ways… adding marshmallow and cotton candy, I can get a jelly type… or candy roll, for the lolly to be more lolly-like… I do attract the skeeterz out in the yard tho… bummer!! :smiley:

5 Likes

That looks really tasty! I’m jumping on the RWB train!

This is what first came to mind, but it will take a couple of weeks to set up right:

This one is for tomorrow

9 Likes

Dang I got no 4th of July mixes, but it is Whipped Cream night tonight😉

9 Likes
7 Likes

Finally landed a Watermelon that delivers!

8 Likes

Rocky had a Dream and Cucumber was the theme!
Dreams Can come true😍

8 Likes

This little Cookie was mixed yesterday morning. Very nice, so far. Can’t wait for the 2 week test! Like, it really won’t last that long. Gimme that GC!

8 Likes

Summertime goodness…

7 Likes

More Summertime goodness…

9 Likes

Finally got around to the Golden Grahams mix by @SessionDrummer
and first go round with the Rye RDA , #BestDamnDraw

Never cared for any Cereal vapes, but this one may just turn me into a Serial Vapist :crazy_face:
Well Done DMAN :tada:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rocky02852, glad to have any cereal converts we can get !!!

5 Likes

Looks like I need to add waffle cone fw to the list.

4 Likes
5 Likes

My first mix with the MF Blueberry just came out of a 30 day steep, it was a tough wait, but ohh so good!
I’m also finding the LCW (Chem) has some Great uses as a mixer, especially when used with YES, WE CC👌

12 Likes

Thanks @CosmicTruth for sharing this as one of your can’t live without recipes. It’s delish.14-30 days steep time.

10 Likes

I wish I could taste strawberry.

6 Likes

@lukeloop Have you tried the combo of Inawera Shisha Strawberry and FA strawberry (red touch)?

I know this has helped quite a few who were having trouble tasting strawberries.

8 Likes

Yes I have, I still get green notes from them. WF strawberry gummy, is fine from what i can tell. I still have a few left to try from WF baked, and juicy. I have ooo strawberry jam in the post. I am just broken I guess.

7 Likes

To be honest, I’m having trouble tasting anything nowadays, much less picking out flavor notes. Not sure if it’s the dreaded vapors tongue or what. I thought maybe my flavors were just old. I bought some new and mixed up a few recipes and not getting the burst in your mouth flavor everyone else talks about with their recipes. So I may be broke as well.
But I continue to vape. Maybe I need to take a break from it. :disappointed:

7 Likes

Woah…tasty! I wasn’t expecting this to taste right at all this early. Nice surprise!

10 Likes