What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Long awaited. This is my rendition of @anon84779643 Fruity Punch F’ckedUp. Lol. That’s how it is written on the bottle.

Tropical fruit flv 2% (I know only high)
Cranberry flv 0.45%
Tangerine flv 0.15%
Orange shisha inw 0.15%
Lemon mf 1 drop per 15ml or 0.15-0.2 grams
Strawberry fa 2%
Strawberry ripe tpa 2%
Ice cream fw 2.8%
Super sweet cap 1 drop per 15ml or 0.15-0.2 grams

Ice cream can be swapped for Hangsen or FA.
Steep for two weeks. Last test was mixed 11/09 and vaped today 2/18.

This will be a heavy fruit punch boarding syrup due to flavor percentages.

Smokey’s version had finer peach flv…I removed because I didn’t like the distraction. Orange shisha was added to add a candy note. And few other slight changes to accommodate month to two month steeps.

6 Likes

Haggeson? Is that a flavour brand?

3 Likes

I’m thinking it was intended to be Hangsen…
Just guessing though.

5 Likes

?? which recipe was that that you just murdered, so I know to give it a funeral :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It was a fruit punch recipe. Hahaha. Like a Hawaiian fruit punch. Whatever has cranberry in it.

3 Likes

I got a few of those lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Welp, you still get the credit for the inspiration point.
Right now I’m playing with your animal cookie mix. I didn’t mess it up too bad. Just dropping the brown notes and increasing the nog just a touch.

5 Likes

Yeah I need to get back to my cookies, alright… lol finally got my aegis boost… and the boxes were all dented up… but its running right… it says it needs cookies too :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

For all the sinners like me out there… still a WIP, but tastes pretty good in my ammit 22 on a Mech squonk, 0.44 ohm coil

8 Likes

Missing the Shisha Vanilla but it sure looks tasty!

4 Likes

Mixed up the Unholy Trinity which if it tastes as good as MF usually does I will have some fun describing it. Now for a 30 day wait

Butterscotch, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, sweet cream and sweetener.

Oh!!! Did an old school mix tonight too Poptart 5 because they were talking about it on a show last night. I bet that one is gonna be a doozy because it was like 17.5% flavoring

3 Likes

Me too, just did my MF SFT’s… tick tock :calendar:

5 Likes

We’ll be having a blast in 30 days

4 Likes

Oh yeah!
If it wasn’t so hot here today I would’ve mixed up some other experiments!!

4 Likes

We were supposed to have horrible weather here tonight and I was afraid the power was going to die the entire time I mixed… luckily it skipped my mountain

4 Likes

Mixing by candle light might’ve been fun!!

Glad the bad weather missed you tho.

5 Likes

LOL yeah but remember %'s not so much.

5 Likes
3 Likes

That is one big gap in your stash. It’s a light vanilla with a very creamy note. Once you try it, you will definitely keep it as one of your base ingredients :wink: It’s one of my most used creams because it’s so easy to work with and so versatile.

5 Likes

I never picked up any of the Shisha’s because I just always assumed it had a tobacco flavor behind it LOL yeah yeah I know.

4 Likes