What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Testing out @authormichellehughes’s idea …

6 Likes

ooohh let me know if it works :slight_smile: Got in all the flavors but Thanksgiving had me so far behind I couldn’t mix

4 Likes

psst I ordered it on the black friday thing along with wild melon, watermelon and some other stuff LOL I accidentally ordered two hahaha REALLY hoping that custard (not the vanilla custard) will be saving grace for the eggy flavor I’m wanting. (Especially since I ordered double by accident)

3 Likes
4 Likes

[http://tjek.nu/r/xW1D](Christmas latte)
Hopefully, link works. Only just found that, lol.
Xmas lattes are coming in, and I can’t really be doing with the extra caffeine or sugar. Was so glad to find a recipe I could tweak and enjoyed that I ran through the first batch straight away. Left for 3 hours, it’s just starting to settle down

3 Likes

I’m a great fanboi of Lars’ Banudding Cake so this grabbed my attention immediately. Now that I’m heavily invested in FLV flavors, mixing this up tomorrow is a no brainer. Thanks @SessionDrummer. Thanks too @authormichellehughes for giving SD the idea and thanks @anon84779643 for getting me on the FLV train :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Mango / Peach blend One Shot @anon84779643 created and mixed up for me, (all FLAVORAH of course) just out of a 3 day steep.

#1 S&A
30ml 20pg/80vg

6 Likes

what ya think of it @Rocky02852 ??
Not sure how close I got but for me, it’s a decent little vape :wink:

3 Likes

@anon84779643 Yeah, its a decent vape👍 I love fruit vapes, probably would swap the mango / peach amounts and maybe sub the wild melon for something else or lower it. But yeah, I’ll finish this off pretty quick for sure.
Big Smiles😎

5 Likes

Good thing you have the start of this recipe :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With ALL this HEAT in the MF 40% off thread, it caused me to go back and re-mix up one of my fav MF mixes by @Pro_Vapes.

5 Likes
4 Likes

[quote=“SessionDrummer, post:112, topic:216131”]
With ALL this HEAT in the MF 40% off thread, it caused me to go back and re-mix up one of my fav MF mixes by @Pro_Vapes.

Sorry guys quoted the wrong recipe.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Im just vaping… and vaping and vaping and vaping… so many clouds in my house… will be scrubbing vg off my mirrors and walls once again… so many good juices!! I am amazed… I left all my recipes in the flv thread :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavorah-based-recipes/

7 Likes

I hope these flavors will all transfer over to Real Flavours! This is a delicious short-steeper. Great just overnight. Day 3 now. Loosely based off Tahitian Treat soda, but really just a nice Tropical Punch.

6 Likes

I consider this my greatest creation thus far, just wrapped up my long term testing and I don’t think I could make it any better, if you have all the ingredients give it a try!!

12 Likes

This is the first recipe I’ve found here where I did have all 7 flavors. Certainly this is a sign from the Fishing Gods that I should mix this! So, I did so today.

Your instructions indicate this mix should age for a “solid month”. Is that a 30 or 31 days? I know I don’t have to tell anyone here that 2020 is a Leap Year. Of course that only adds to my “solid month” confusion. :grinning:

7 Likes

4 weeks is a solid month to me lol, it’s ok after two weeks but OOO glazed donut has a strange offnote, it’s almost fruity, and it doesn’t seem to go away till week 4, but it could just be me… just remember to only do one drop rich cinnamon per 25ml, I tried it at 1 drop per 20ml and couldn’t taste the donut behind the cinnamon lol…how it smells after mixing is how it tastes after a good steep, hope you enjoy it!!

6 Likes

If memory serves, by “fishing rules”, weekends count for 4 days (since there’s no sleep to be had while on the pier/boat/jetty/etc)… So :thinking: you need to deduct an additional 8 days from whatever the total number of days there are in the month you’re in and then test your bait (oops! I mean liquid) to make sure that it’s still coming along alright…

Boy. If that ain’t a fish tale… :laughing:

7 Likes