What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Will we get to see the recipes soon? :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Pdrum, good to see you.

4 Likes

WF Vanilla Ryan Custard is a great solo flavor but for those who would like to control the amount of Ruyan tobacco flavor in their mix this will give you the option to change the numbers. I have plenty INW Custard and Vanilla but feel free to use your own favorites. The percentage may change but I’m sure it will be great regardless.

7 Likes

BUNSMOKE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

In the tradition of @Rocky02852 recipes (thanks for all the entertainment, Rocky :grinning: it’s well needed right now)

10 Likes

Nice @muth and clever recipe name :tada:
I couldn’t help myself and just had to google “bunsmoke” , Oh La La…, thanks :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Ianc13 the best thing with diy is you can use what ever flavours you have at hand in till you get the flavours you may even like it better with what you have everyone’s taste is different

2 Likes

Hi @Englishguy, I have found that quite a bit over the last 18 months. I have quite a few concentrates that I know I like and usually work around those and sub out what I don’t have if a recipe looks good. :grin:

2 Likes

Today I mixed another 500ml bottle of my CAP Vanilla Custard V1 ADV.

Also did 30ml SFT for:
WF Vanilla Custard
WF Banana Puree
FA Banana (Bano)
Molinberry Soft Banana
Molinberry Chocolate Custard
WF Lemon Custard (SC)

Not to wait and see what they do. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@muth probably not real soon.

Yesterday was day 3 and I started sampling them in my Triad RDTA. The tank is 2.5 ml. I’d vape whatever was in it till all gone. I take one of the flavors and fill the tank, not bothering to rewick and flush the tank. I figure 2.5 mls is enough to get the gist of the flavor. I can certainly tell the difference between all of them; however, I don’t know what recipe is in each bottle. My memory sucks and it’s been 3 days since making all six. I actually created the recipes a month or so ago. All that to say I’m going in blind for the most part.

Are any of them great?
No not at day three.

Are any of them bad?
No not at this time

Are any of them good?
All six so far

I think three are promising and have potential. One just taste like plain Iris Cream which isn’t a bad thing at all I just didn’t intend for any to just taste only like the main base ingredient. I’ll have to do an independent test of that one vs. a SFT of Irish Cream and see if I still feel the same.

I may have made most of them to weak unless they become more prominent as they steep. I have tried to pick out the top note ingredients flavors as I test. I still haven’t peeked at the recipes again so I’m still doing a blind tasting. I have only been able to tell that one has a mild Orange citrus top not(I think), another seems to definitely be a Root beer pairing with the Irish Cream. I think both of these will be keepers. The Root beer only came to me after going to bed wonder what the heck is that I’m tasting and then waking up and taking a couple of drags. Then im like, whoa that’s Root beer! It really taste more like an alcoholic Pine or Evergreen foresty taste, oddly satisfying but in a good way.

I know one has Marshmallow and Vanilla in it and you’d think I could pick that one out, but no I haven’t.

Another one has Mixed Nuts and same, how can I not tell? Maybe the foresty pine taste I think is the Root beer one is really Mixed Nuts? We’ll see at some point.

I think I just don’t have refined taste buds. I like just about everything.

I am having fun with this and I think I’ll make this a regular mixing game. The “Six different recipes all based around one flavor”, game. I think six is a good number. It’s enough to prevent me from easily guessing it and enought to occupy a day just sampling.

I bet this will help me know what to expect adding Irish Cream to things on the future.

5 Likes

Whoa, I’m discombobulated by all that! Idk how you do it. I usually give my recipes a name and input their data in the calculator so i remember what I’m doing. I don’t want to miss a good thing when it happens and not know how to make it again. You’re brave!

ETA: Idk, sounds like your taste buds are refined to me if you can pick out the notes with confidence in a blind test.

2 Likes

@muth no, no, it’s not like that. The recipes are all in the calculator and the names are nn-1, nn-2, nn-3, nn-4, nn-5, and nn-6 for now. I can add real names later if I want.

4 Likes

Been rocking this one by @lukeloop, Donut Lovers take note :yum:

Alrighty, rocking the Frooty Loop Donut in the tank for 2 days now, I couldn’t make it to a 7 day steep it smelled so good. At day 5 it was mostly frooty loop on the inhale followed by a slight Donut exhale. Now not being a “Cereal Vapist” but a donut lover myself, I still was pleasantly impressed. Now at day 7 the donut has made it presence well known, a delicious frosted donut with just the right touch of vanilla. The frosting comes right in with the loops on the inhale and follows through with the donut right to the lip smacking frosted end. If your a donut lover like me, this is a must have. And for you “Cereal Vapist” out there, same goes!
12 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

I haven’t tried Jam Monsters but looking t that honey puffs I wonder if WF puff cereal would work in there.

3 Likes

I couldn’t answer that Luke, don’t have the WF. Honey puffs has that honey note but I don’t get a lot of honey in this, it’s the combination with the butter that works, could boost the Golden butter up to 3% (I mixed another version with 3% butter also) adding Milk and Honey with the WF may work :ok_hand:
Edit: if the WF has a honey note to it, go for it :yum:

4 Likes

Hope Everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, now that the main course is over, time for a dessert vape and some Football :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I used to have a cheaper one myself and ended up with the LB-501, too. Just a few bucks more and a lot less headaches.

4 Likes

Hey Rocky :smiley: Unfortunately the recipe linked to the flavor notes page instead of the recipe.

3 Likes