What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Is @Silhouette around or anyone who knows Hangsen? I opened a bottle of Caramel Toffee and it smelled weird to me and I noticed the date was 2017. Is that too old for Hangsen?

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard that.

3 Likes

acabo de sacar este de empinado (I just pulled this one out of steep)

Una deliciosa receta colombiana :yum: ( A delicious Colombian recipe :yum:)

9 Likes

My Hangsen cream always smells weird, fresh or older.

5 Likes

Thx, I guess I shouldn’t worry then? I never noticed it before but then I only have a few Hangsen flavors.

3 Likes

Interesting…right in my wheelhouse. Think I can use the TPA Dulce de Leche Caramel? How long did you steep this one?

5 Likes

I would say yes, but at a much lower percentage, at least half (or lower)

I tried it first at day 5 and liked it but seemed a bit harsh but very vapable at lower Watts, (about 55W in FreeMaxMeshPro) so I set it aside. At three week mark now and good to go :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yea, I was reading the notes the VBG and consensus was 3-4 wks.

Have you tested the Mocca Coffee (SSA) yet? I’m vaping it now at the recommended 0.75% and it’s a keeper but I need my coffee strong. I could double that pct. I’m picking up on caramel more so than the supposed chocolate. Maybe when I boost it I’ll be able to taste more but I really like it so far.

4 Likes

No I haven’t yet, too many coffee’s not enough time, but sounds like it may need another coffee to boost it. I just straightened out my stash and realized I have FLV coffee too and haven’t tried that yet either :man_shrugging:
I did score a half gallon of Dunkin Mocha Swirl :tada: (for research) :wink:

I just looked it up, this stuffs going for over 50 bucks on eBay! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Duuuuudeeee. DON’T vape that !!!

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hehe, YOU KNOW I thought about it, looking at the ingredients it’s full of HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, you know, the goog stuff :yum:

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Tell me…I have White Coffee (Euro Flavors), Cappuccino Coffee (PUR), Caramel Coffee with Sweet Milk (PUR), Kona Coffee (Stixx Mixx), all untested.

4 Likes

Where did you find that? Does Dunkie sell this stuff?

4 Likes

That a negative @muth, I have an inside connection :wink:
Also All the donuts I could ever want :yum:

8 Likes

French Crullers! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

NN = no name

NN 1 thru 6 are all new ideas based on Irish Cream (FA). I browsed the web for mixed drink recipes using Irish Cream for ideas. I threw together these six first attempt recipes. They are all very different other than the Irish Cream. I’m not trying to copy mixed drink recipes but I wanted to see what flavors pair up with the Irish Cream.

I ran out of label maker tape and had to improvise :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Season’s Greetings! Knuckle test is a-ok. Hi, everyone!

8 Likes

More cactus.

8 Likes