What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

I wonder if that’s the OLD (good) flavor, or the NEW (borked) version ?

4 Likes

From what I understand the flavors are the same as they were b4 the bad batches at RS and BCF …This company also bought the formulas fron RF so they can manufacture them

6 Likes

If you do order from them you can ask in the order notes to only send flavors that are from the new stock they made themselves rather than the old real flavors stock.

I am not sure we’re they are production wise, I know it has been delayed due to covid. If they can reproduce to a T the RFSC Strawberry and Strawberry Milkshake I am gonna order gallons

8 Likes

And a quart of Yumberry :joy:

7 Likes

I personally prefer custards but when i need a change of pace i usually switch to fruits or an ry4 type of flavor. Forest fruit and cream is still the perfect combo to me.

6 Likes

Just simply excellent @robin.

5 Likes

I also wanted to ask…I see you used Vanilla Custard II (TPA). Is there any specific reason for that custard among the many we have to choose from? I ask because I have it in my arsenal but haven’t had the time to put it to much use.

6 Likes

:crazy_face: I still have a bottle of the SB Pure Raw that was piffed to me a long time ago. I don’t buy much SB anymore because that’s all I vaped in my early years and burned out on it but Pure Raw is my fav among the ones I have tried. I haven’t tried MF or VSO SB yet.

8 Likes

To me, it tastes as good as CAP V1 but does not require such a long steep to shine and its cheaper…

8 Likes

Oo, that’s helpful! Thanks Robin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It lacks the eggs / buttery note that the other custards have and o didnt want the Buttery notes to stand out , But it gives me that dense feeling the other custards have…Hope that makes sense . I really dont get how TPA VCII is compared to Premium or VCV1 …TPA VC II for me = Bright Thick Vanilla Cream Custard …Cap is a Thick Buttery Vanilla Custard

@robin you get the buttery/ eggs taste from TPA VCII like VCV1 Cap has or even the FA Premium ?? I dont so im wondering

4 Likes

You lucky devil you :drooling_face:

Used at 1.5 to 2% it is an excellent SB, one of my favorites. I still have maybe 60ml left but it is only used for 1 recipe, then not sure what will replace it. VSO is good but not RFSC SB, never tried the MF SB as I heard it is one that needs a higher % to shine and at the cost per ml doesn’t seem like it is worth it.

As far as TPA Vanilla Custard II it is good but I do not get the hype behind it. Definitely worth picking up, we all have a preference and it might be just what your looking for. In a lot of ways CAP VC 1 is gonna give you what your accustomed too as that is the main stay of most commercial VC on the market.

I tend to get a chalkiness with a lot of custards, something that I wasn’t sensitive too before but have since developed. WF Vanilla Custard is not as chalky and FLV Vanilla Custard is the least chalky of the bunch for me. They both seem to be weaker though and maybe the lack of chalkiness denies them the body of a CAP VC? FA Custard Premium does have some chalky flavor but might be the best mix of them all, come to think of it the FA and FLV might be an excellent combo I am gonna have to try soon.

8 Likes

I agree with you there, to me it is not at all comparable to the CAP VC V1 or even TPA VC V1. I find it thinner and more like a Vanilla Cream than a custard.

Another one I don’t really get a true custard flavour from. Perhaps this and the TPA V2 are more akin to an American style custard rather than the style I was brought up with…

7 Likes

I dont find it thin persay , for me its still has that density. Im not sure ive ever ate a real Vanilla Custard so when I compare Custard its usually compared to Cap VCV1 and TPAII has all the same things except the Buttery notes that Diacytel brings to the table . Vanilla Cream is right though A Bright Vanilla Thick Cream is what I get …Gotta love the way we all taste things different

5 Likes

Actually i don’t and that’s what i like. Its much more creamier than Cap V1.

6 Likes

Have you tried them together? One of my favourite strawberry combos of late. Sometimes with WF Strawberry Gummy Candy as well.
:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I haven’t because my stock of RFSC Strawberry is running dangerously low…sigh. I do like VSO Strawberry but it needs about double the percentage of RFSC SB but lacks the panache that is missing.

7 Likes

Recently I been needing to come up with a watermelon vape. I haven’t worked with it in quite some time and I really did not want to spend a lot of time perfecting it. Anywho, I found this by @Rocky02852 It’s quite good.

He also sent me a couple of his recipes and this next one is SPECTACULAR!!!
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3838537/Muddy%20Boots%20(FLV)%20V2

8 Likes

Mixed up about a dozen new recipes today, this one I couldn’t wait to test, so for off the shake it’s freaking Fabulous :yum:

The Diner Lady's Lemon Cream Donut

Flavours %
Creamy Vanilla - Molinberry 1.00
Donut - Chemnovatic 3.00
Lemon - Chemnovatic 2.50
Lemon Cream Wafer - Chemnovatic 3.50
Lemon Tart - Molinberry 1.00
Super Sweet - Capella 0.50
Vanilla Custard - Flavorah 1.50

Flavor total: 13%

12 Likes

Mmm, generally I don’t do lemon vapes but this looks yummy. Ya might convert me.

8 Likes