What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Well, this isn’t a recipe yet, just a beginning but I keep draining the tank on these 2 flavors. I guess it’s a good sign.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Umm… This shit ROCKS!!!

@Rocky02852 is quite a good mixer and I have been in a slump lately and am happy to make any one of his recipes (so far). I’m talking about Muddy Boots V2. The second recipe is his also and I have to admit that I am not really a coffee vape kind a guy. Don’t get me wrong, I have had and enjoyed two coffee vapes in my time and here is a third. I’m glad to have found an excellent mixer who has great taste.

DIY Muddy Boots (FLV) V2 ejuice recipe :: e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)
Muddy Boots (FLV) V2 : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3838537/Muddy%20Boots%20(FLV)%20V2

0.60% Butterscotch (Flavorah)
1.00% Cream (Flavorah)
0.80% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1.00% Peanut Butter (Flavorah)
1.40% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 4.8%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/BGnJ

DIY The OFFICIAL STATE DRINK :us: ejuice recipe :: e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)
The OFFICIAL STATE DRINK :us: : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3519692/saved

0.80% Cappuccino (SC)
1.60% Coffee Liqueur (VTA)
0.80% Cream (Milky Undertone) (PG) (OOO)
0.80% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
1.60% Milk (FA)
0.80% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
0.25% Super Sweet (CAP)

Flavor total: 6.65%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/z7QP

I really like the looks of those flags flying. Would you tell me how do it?

12 Likes

Hey Dan, glad you like it, and glad to have another Javaphile on board the Java Train :call_me_hand:

Working on a tablet is easier to use emojis, if your on a PC you can find and copy / paste emoji from emojipedia :ok_hand:

10 Likes

:us: oops. It didn’t work. maybe I need to be on my phone

6 Likes

Yeah it’s easier on phone :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@Sprkslfly I saw in your notes that you were working on nailing down FLV Pralines pct. Has that happened? I’m def getting that in my next order to compare with WF Roasted Pecans & Cream. But I can probably guess and tell you right now that FLV will be more intense. I really like the WF but it’s not one of their super concentrates and falls weak. Unfortunate because I like the flavor profile. I could prolly stand to boost it and did just that in a flavor combo. Now to test again.

6 Likes

I’m thinking that boosting it is fine but not for my purposes. I think the cream is muting the top note in my recipe. This flavor needs more investigating but at this point, if you’re looking for roasted pecans ya might have to boost it with something else. YMMV.

6 Likes

I put off answering yesterday because I was hoping to drop by and pick up my notebook today, but I wasn’t able to.

From memory (translation: at your risk, and potentially leaving egg on my face), I think I ended up around 0.5% to 0.75% in a mix, and around 1-1.25% standalone…

8 Likes

Much grateful. Don’t worry about any egg on your face. I’m just happy you mentioned it to me at the right time.

7 Likes

Been vaping muddy boots v2 all day and I’m absolutely loving it!!!

6 Likes

Great Kamara, I am happy you are enjoying it! :hugs:

6 Likes

@authormichellehughes Michele, couldn’t think of anyone I know who might have used sweet corn in a recipe. I’m looking for Health Cabin Sweet Corn and was wondering the best place to buy it?

5 Likes

I don’t know if you can buy it anymore… I picked it up from OSDIY when they had it, not sure if they still do it was a Health Cabin flavor

8 Likes

Does anyone have experience with Vanilla Butternut? I’ve never used it but it sounds interesting.

6 Likes

Thx Michele. I saw it on the Health Cabin website but was hoping I could find it closer to home.

6 Likes

@muth it tastes just like Pancakes …

8 Likes

Well, heck, who doesn’t like pancakes? What a great find Session Drummer. It certainly got a lot of kudos, thank you.

8 Likes

Well, this vapes better than it smells…and it smells good. That’s different! I found this at ATF and made a copy. Credit to Fear who made a brilliant little 3 flavor tobacco masterpiece, imho.

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the review @Rocky02852.

8 Likes