What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Appreciate all that you do and give for us noobs.

5 Likes

Ahhh This is prpbably the longest ive kept a hobby and its bc of the people .Always being able to help and grow. If there werent new peeps i would have probably fell off by now

6 Likes

Nothing like propagating to keep your legacy alive, LOL!

4 Likes

I have a 10ml bottle and I can send you a few ml’s if you want?

3 Likes

Still sucking down your Pink Lemonade, I think leaving it out overnight in my tank overnight to breathe has gotten rid of the boozy sensation because it tastes as good as it did after the first week.

7 Likes

@KC111 wow, you asked the TOUGH question. Let’s start out with this …

Now let’s just say, that the two of them, ARE probably the BEST Blueberries I have ever tried/tested/tasted.

Directly comparing them, DESPITE the fact, that they ARE Blueberries, is somewhat hard. My notes above still stand, and please notice the difference in strengths and testing percentages. If I had to give a nod, it would have to go to the MF, as being more vibrant, rich, full, and with a completely authentic muskiness that not only worked, but I feel, drove it across the finish line first.

Hard, it not impossible to nit pick either one, and when you’re talking about TOP SHELF extracts like these, you are literally splitting hairs.

7 Likes

That Pink Guava can go weird on ya…As simole as that is i went thru so many versions it wadnt until i went all FLV that it stuck…Then I worked the pcts up and down for a fee Versons to lanf on those

6 Likes

Thank you, but I need to go find your review on the BB Raw so I can compare your notes.

4 Likes

Great description …

Imo Not when comparing side by side …Fir me these are 2 different Animals even though the are both Blue and Berries lol

Both Great Flaves though

6 Likes

The only 2 blueberries I’ve ever been able to taste is Flavour Wave (or whatever jam monster uses), BB Muffin and FW…

Would be curious to see what others are out there, but don’t want to spend 60 dollars on 30ml.

6 Likes

Can you translate for me please? I have yet to decipher Klingon.

6 Likes

Bb Muffin FLV is such a great bakery flave

4 Likes

Which BB would cost you $60 for a 30ml?

3 Likes

Motherfuckin blueberry

3 Likes

A few versions b4 landing on the current ones lmao

5 Likes

Hes in Canada

5 Likes

I live in Oregon, where MF is located. Let me know if you want me to ship you some.

5 Likes

Ive never understood how its ok with people ti buy a 15ml for 6$ and use it @ 2 to 3pct but 20$ for 15ml that you use at less than half a percent was expensive :person_shrugging::person_facepalming:

8 Likes

Whichever version your Pink Lemonade is, it rocks! I will take bold fruity over creams, tobacco and desserts anyday.

4 Likes

I will pull the lever someday, there are just so many MF’s I want and I think my cart was about $500, so I’ll get there someday, lol.

7 Likes