What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I find higher ohms and lower wattage works best for bakeries for me, but know others that prefer the opposite. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Settling down to ponder tobaccos over the winter. I thought I’d start with a Shire inspired one:

10 Likes

Been on a chocolate kick lately.

10 Likes
9 Likes

Have you ever contemplated living in the flower fields and befriending all the bees?? When I was about 2-3 years old, I was camping with the family and I saw a bee hive in the tree, so I went up to it to feed a bee a piece of bread. BIG mistake!! LOL.

8 Likes

What do think I do on my day off :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

IMG_0662
Today I am on my Thelena solo DNA 100C with custom leather door rocking my favorite RDA of all times, Haku Venna on a 0.80ohm coil. Dripping some very nice sweet tobacco with a touch of honey that will surprise anyone who tastes it!

10 Likes

Haku makes nice stuff, they’re all pretty much the same thing but slightly different!

3 Likes

Yes but the haku venna for me is by far the best rda i have tried. It’s just perfect for me

5 Likes

It’s not done, but there’s NO TIME LEFT. Tomorrow’s Christmas !!!

11 Likes

I stocked up on WF Orange Cream when I got it and have tried many pairings. This is definitely one of the better ones with peach and pitaya, gives it a tropical vibe.
Never been the biggest fan of most peach flavours but this one tops the bunch by far

10 Likes

I love this recipe. It’s one I keep going back to! I’ve been vaping it alot too!

6 Likes

Looks like you own a tourist shop on Lark Lane.

5 Likes

Care to share what that sweet tobacco is?

3 Likes

I have been doing the same with
Different fruits like pears peaches and apples…

4 Likes

Mango Earl Grey and Premie Custard

3 Likes

Loving some of these latest releases!

5 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Just a heads up…Ill be starting a new thread and moving all post made 2023 to new thread …

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.