What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

http://tjek.nu/r/CT1h?token=7a358cd407cadbf

9 Likes

Only 1 day steeped, but this is already the best Oatmeal Cookie I’ve come up with yet! Gotta give it at least a week to steep on the next batch, long gone the days of letting a mix rest 30 days, (for shame! Ha!) This one is going to go fast.

9 Likes

@JiM210 how in the HELL, did you know the FLV flavor I DIDN’T have ?? !!!

Is rainier cherry even available any more ?

8 Likes

Mocha Coffee and ThinMints in a Shake… ITS Freak!

10 Likes

What? Your missing a flavor! Well there you go. Everyone else is always posting recipe after recipe with flavors I don’t have. How does it feel :rofl::rofl::rofl: - jk

On the serious question, “is it even available”, I don’t know. Since it’s one of the seven Flavorah flavors I have, I haven’t looked around :wink:

I won one of Smokey’s giveaways and that was one of the five flavors I chose. So mine came directly from our once resident Flavorah champion herself.

I was slow getting to the River supply 50% sale and almost all the Flavorah is gone. I did manage to scores bottle of Basil. I may have some Thai inspired mixes in the future. I can’t wait.

Does this mean you were actually going to mix my recipe? Maybe you just noticed it uses a flavor you don’t have? I think I’m going to drip it some to see how it’s doing after a day.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Rainier was discontinued more than a year ago.

Nope! I was wrong.

I remember citing Rainier… Just fouled up the context. My bad!

7 Likes

One of my last recipes. Quit date is on June 1st.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3989892/Just%20Raspberry

13 Likes

Good to see you around, hope your doing well.

Recipe is marked as private.

Good to hear, we started vaping to quit the smokes and now stopping all together for a healthier life is what it is all about. Good for you man!

9 Likes

Now it’s public. I’m doing okay, thanks for asking. Just been kinda off the forums for awhile to concentrate on family and such. Got rid of most of my mods and attys to people that are just starting out…hope they eventually want my flavor stash and everything.

13 Likes

Wow @Deerslayer, I had to read it twice, LOL. Congratulations man. Doing nothing is safer than doing something, so I congratulate you, on your doing nothing.

You know what I mean.

12 Likes

That’s NEVER a bad reason, or idea.

VERY standup of you to do that.

12 Likes

Thanks, @SessionDrummer!

7 Likes

I made fuji få at 3% as sft and found out that it was too harsh for me so I added few drops of caramel fa and I loved it so much could not put it down

13 Likes

It’s that time of year, so mixing tattoo inks ready to spruce up and update my wedding ring.

7 Likes

Knuckle test is outta site!

11 Likes

You’re turning into a regular mixing beast Plunderdrum! :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Thanks, man! I’ve been slapping stuff together, trying out new flavors for a while. Getting back to more thoughtful creations, or trying to, at least!

This one is too early to tell, but very promising :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Love those brilliant 2-3 flavor combos. Sounds great :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve been working on pecan stuff and wondering how the NF BP (organic) is? I like the WF Roasted Pecans and Cream but it’s just too weak for me and the more I boost it the more the cream mutes the pecans. That’s been my experience, anyway.

Have you tried Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream (PUR)? I hear good things but not sure where to get PUR now?

11 Likes

It’s really good! Im using because it’s mostly Pecan with a touch of Butter, not a Cream. Used to boost the WF seems to be helping with the same issue you mentioned. It’s been a while since I’ve tried it, so I really need to solo it again. But it is good enough to say don’t hesitate to order it when convenient.

Seems to be bringing out the Pecan in the Blueberry Pecan recipe. Much more time needed on that one to say for sure, it has a lot going on that needs to settle.

I dont have any PUR, so can’t say anything there.

11 Likes