What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

What links?? Whheerree,? Lol

3 Likes

I have all except the butterscotch, i do have b. Naturala+ b. Ripple and ,FA b. Scotch will any of these work?

3 Likes

Nvm I’m f***ed! I don’t have the Custard (VSO) either. Time to go shopping lol!

4 Likes

Schitz and Giggles

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.50
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.25
Legendary Custard (Molinberry) 3.00
Wheat (Flavorah) 0.08

Flavor total: 4.83%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

Though vaping this.

6 Likes

Well @fidalgo_vapes this an odd edit as it takes it out of context.

4 Likes

Finished a vapey chat, so mixing up blends for an epic tattoo update.

6 Likes
9 Likes

I bought this juice, store bought commercial stuff… How on earth they got a Jammy Strawberry with a really rich custard taste I will never know. But it’s really sharp strawberry and a creamy rich custard. I vaped a 2.5ml cart in under 2 hours and it’s 20mg so that’s a good amount of nic, but was loving it.

7 Likes

First let me say that @Plunderdrum’s CookieNog was excellent, the Oatmeal Cookie (RFSC) set it apart from other Eggnog mixes, and i love eggnog, like love love…

First one im mixing tonight is:

First time mixing with Eggnog (VSO), im doing a naughty and jumping right in without SFT’s but i have mixed it in my yogurt, its so gud. Im hoping to replace Eggnog (FLV) because it is to hard to find.

Next up is:

Creamed Honey is freaking delicious and i miss it so i decided to redo an old recipe of mine. Updated some flavors and adjusted some %s. I always loved Honey Bee, that and FA honey were perfect together but i wanted to build it a bit differently so i used Milk and Honey instead.

EDIT: The Eggnog Creme Brulee Cookie turned out really nice, the darker CBC worked well with the cream and spices. I think in the next version i will up the rich cinn and eggnog.

12 Likes

What was it called? I havent had store bought juice in a very very long time. What i wouldnt give to vape Genoa again, made by Artifact Vapor, some people might remember fizzmustard, it was one in his juice line. It was a perfect combination of strawberry, blueberries and creamy almond milk with some, pff ill just let fizz tell you about it:

Strawberries and blueberries drenched in nutty almond milk and a crumble of shortbread cereal flakes. Reminiscent of granola with fresh berries on top, and a dash of almond milk for a rich and creamy undertone.

It was so good that i kept the bottle with just a bit in it so that i can take off the cap and give it a whiff from time to time.

7 Likes

Dont tell me that becausebill have to find a 4oz bottle to be safe lol

7 Likes

I havent been able to find it in the US, a few weeks ago BCF got it in. They sent me an email and a couple hours later when i went to grab some it was already gone. I wept, obviously.

I still have a bottle of Eggnog RFSC, it was my favorite. Then along came Mrs Eggnog FLV flashin them gams… lured me over and then ran away…

I have around 6ml of each left so i figured id start looking for something new. If this doesnt work out im going to grab Eggnog NF.

9 Likes

If anyone interested, Eggnog INW is pretty good - IF you’re looking for a true Eggnog Liqueur (Eierlikör / Bols Advocaat), not eggnog. When i’ll have to buy another bottle, it’ll be INW, not FLV (it’s good flavor, but not what i am looking in eggnog). Btw, did anyone try Sasami Advocaat?

Eierlikör vs Eggnog

Eierlikör is sometimes called “German Eggnog”. Egg liqueur is an egg-based alcohol made with egg yolks, cream, and rum. Eggnog on the other hand makes use of the egg yolk and the egg whites as well as cream and milk.

Usually, Eierlikör includes quite a bit of rum and some whipping cream while eggnog leans much more on the dairy. Eggnog is also generally more heavily spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon.

9 Likes

Im not a fan of the alcohol note in INWs, or any for that matter. For me alcohol and eggnog do not mix. I like mine disgustingly sweet, thick and rich.

I buy only two brands when it is in stock. Kwik Trip, local convenience store chain. It is overly sweet and thick with just the right and light blend of spice.

The other is by Oberweis, this one is more balanced that the above, less sweet more spice forward and a little thinner but still fantastic.

I model most of my eggnog vapes after one or both, im still chasing that dream tho or maybe i just like the infinite variation as i rarely mix an eggnog mix twice.

I havent but if i was chasing an egg/alcohol vape id give it a try. Liquid Barn made one a few years ago that was a lovely eggnog but it had that alcohol note.

Thanks for that information, id never heard of Eierlikör but i think i will look into it,

8 Likes

My favorite nog IRL is,

The only eggnog I have is the FLV and I tried (and tried) a Vanilla Eggnog, thick n sweet but got nowhere…

7 Likes

As drunk by all in the hood? That does conjure odd images.

5 Likes

Currently vaping a V1 of a blend for @muth. The touch of Coffee Liqueur (VTA) adds a note that I felt it was missing. It now has a distinct light mid-afternoon café chat feel - definitely worlds away from my infernal heavy tobaccos.

11 Likes

Well, thank you Squirrel for mixing and sharing such a lovely liquid, how thoughtful. I’ve been working on some bacco mixes that have been dragging along while I decide on where I want to take them and with what I want to use. I’ll share them and maybe you’ll have input.

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Lol, I opened a can of worms asking you to post your gazillion unpublished custard recipes. You’re killing me here! MOF, everyone is with their new recipes. I’ll never get my own stuff done with all these yummy looking choices to try.

8 Likes