What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Mixed up some basics and a recommended this morning.

500ml 10% CAP VCV1 (My ADV)
250ml 7% FA Custard Premium (Like as standalone and can mix with other stuff)
250ml 7% Jungle Flavors Bavarian Cream (First mix, will SFT it and also try it in mixes)

100ml Sugar Rush (I blame @Ken_O_Where for this one… LOL)

The custards and Bav Cream are in bulk so I can use them as standalones and also like to add them to other mixes, much easier when they are already steeping :smiley:.

11 Likes

You can blame me for the first one but everything after that is on you, lol.

9 Likes

Didn’t have the vanilla bean (Flavorah). To keep it in the Flavorah family I subed with vanilla pudding ( Flavorah). Now all I need is a clean RTA.

7 Likes

Thanks for the lead Ken.

6 Likes

Is a Coke McFloat even possible without Milk N Honey :man_shrugging:
Absolutely! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I will attest to Deb’s custard…YUM!

4 Likes

I will def mix this and give it some love. Let us know (give a reminder about the show), I’d love to see it.

4 Likes

[quote=“Ken_O_Where, post:2490, topic:251676”].
Toffee Butter Ice Cream
[/quote]

??? Are you meaning Toffee Ice Cream (VTA)? Cause if there’s a Toffee Butter Ice Cream I’d like to know who makes it…sounds good.

5 Likes

What do you think of the Madagascar (SSA)?

4 Likes

You’ve sparked an interest in me on revisiting my Cherry Coke recipes.

4 Likes

It is a recipe by @ladycrooks and i didnt get to it yet. So many things, so little time.

6 Likes

Yes, I was just having the same discussion with @SessionDrummer May I ask, Ken, are you in early retirement? Or just a person who doesn’t sleep, lol? I ask because you are so prolific in your DIY endeavors. :+1: :grinning:

6 Likes

For now i am retired due to medical reasons. I hope to change this when we move to the Upper Peninsula of MI, id like to work at a pot shop specifically Houghton Menu • U.P. Medical & Recreational Cannabis Dispensary While it isnt necessary that i work i do love to help people and i talk alot so it seems like a good fit, if i can be on my feet for hours at a time and so far things are looking good.

I have a lot of hobbies but mixing is my favorite, that and microscopy. I own several microscopes and regular grab samples i think might be interesting.

But for now i am a housewife.

11 Likes

First I’m hearing of Madagascar SSA :man_shrugging:, is that one of the flavors only available in the UK…

4 Likes

9 Likes

Hey @Ianc13 lanc
Do you mean you mix 7% Custard Premium (FA) by
Itself to mix with other flavors? I have 200ml of it and need some steeped to experiment but not really too
Sure of % to use.

6 Likes

Hey @ladycrooks , how you going?

Yes, my last largish mix was at 5% (250ml) and not as strong as I like. I used it eventually in another mix that needed toning down.

I make up some juices by combining pre-steeped single flavour mixes (usually 70vg, 1mg) and can work out the total flavour % with a little maths. Saves having to steep for each mix.

8 Likes

It’s one from the first round (20 months old); they released 3 vanillas back then: Borneo, Classic and Madagascar.

ID10-T’s note: Madagascar Vanilla 3% - Full-bodied, dark, malty vanilla, sweet but not too sweet. Leaves a lingering extracty vanilla taste that’s amazing. I caught a little of a boozy off-note on top though. This is definitely one I want to go back and try at a lower concentration, and/or longer steep, and maybe in a mix or two, because this is promising and I really want to see if it can get better. I’m leaving it in the average range now but it might get moved up once I get a chance to play with it.

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 Sparked my cola gland:

8 Likes

Overnight steep test is promising. Going to be a few days for the Berries to wake up and peak out from under the blanket of Pancake and Mascarpone.

Btw, @Ken_O_Where or @Sprkslfly

I stumbled on a database issue trying to find the misspelling of Mascarpone. It must be common to try it as “Marscapone.” So, there are quite a few entries that need merging or whatever you guys do! Funny, it was in my stash correctly to begin with, so the confusion started when i entered Marsc into the flavor field of the recipe (and found plenty of incorrectly entered options to choose from) and it acted like it wasn’t in my stash. Whoops!

11 day update: the berries never did wake up. Going to take the Marshmallow out and bump up the fruit.

9 Likes