What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Beard balm mixing time again. This month’s has a rosemary and grapefruit base with bergamot and patchouli accents.

8 Likes

Very interesting @SquirrelSmash. Pretty cool

5 Likes

Bees wax pellets?

3 Likes

Yep and mixed with an oil when melted (cold pressed rapeseed this time). I have a higher oil ratio for the balm and a lower one, with the addition of PG, for my moustache wax.

5 Likes

I got tired of pretty much everything being sandalwood or sweet orange and around £6+ a tin. 500g of wax and my own collection of oils will keep me supplied for years.

6 Likes

If your still having a hard time finding Black Pepper (FA) your way…I will send a 30ml.

5 Likes

hello all of you,
nothing special, just happy mixing some new recipes on my sunny veranda in Kathmandu.
with Love

9 Likes

Thank you kindly. Gonna try to break open that Toffee Butter Ice Cream tonight, smells fantastic.

6 Likes

Show some love for this one plz :pray: (it’s yummy) mix it, comment, rate it :ok_hand:
I’m gonna enter this recipe in the DIYorDIE season 7 midweek critique which has some tough restrictions, recipes must be 4 flavors from same flavor house…
Last season Wayne gave my Barrels of Yum (FLV) a 6 out of 10 rating, which I thought was pretty darn impressive as he has a totally different vaping style as myself…

13 Likes

Cant wait to vape this and i probably wont as i have a clean Elder Dragon right in front of me. :wink:

5 Likes

Needs an overnight steep Ken :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Im sure some of it will be left tomorrow. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tonight im vaping Huck’s Nanna and 3ml in im adjusting:
Up Huck +.2
Lower banana vso to 1%
Up banana SSA .1%

And im mixing rocky’s Land of Milk and Honey VIC (FLV). Im giving it a bit of heat after homogenization to get rid of the bubbles, just a bit of heat.

And this one by me:

Another Huckleberry Blueberry mix:

Happy mixing!

7 Likes

So, @Rocky02852, i mixed it, homogenized it, heated and cooled it. Then i dripped some on my finger and…

I kinda wanna eat the whole bottle, this is gonna be good.

6 Likes

Hey Rocky, this recipe looks awesome but we don’t have that Vanilla Bean in our stash. What would you suggest we sub it with ? Thanks for your help brother in advance.
K&M

5 Likes

@Sejuiced_By_Mel, I would use FA Madagascar (may even be better)
or any vanilla / vanillin that you prefer, I was restricted to all FLV on this mix :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Working on a redesign, of a redesign, of a redesign:

One of my gateway blends to wean others off RY and embrace the PG.

9 Likes

Ive been wanting to mix this one for awhile but kept forgetting to order Ripe Strawberries (CAP) until i fixed the flavor in the DB, it smells amazing. @delltrapp’s Strawberry Cream:

Going to slightly alter Lemon Pound Cake and mix up another batch.

I dropped the custard cake from 2.25 down to 1.75 and replaced MF lemon at .06 with Lemon Raw (VSO) .08.

And im wicking up my blue Dragon to vape rocky’s LoM&H (VIC). Yep, I waited a whole 15 hours…

8 Likes

Thanks brother, we will let you know how it goes with the FA Madagascar.

5 Likes

Shisha Van might work too. Of course either one you choose will make it different but i cant imagine either one would be bad in it.

3 Likes