What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

11 day steep and using as a solo flavour. I really like this, almost a custard and I can definitly see myself using it standalone. I get a nice egginess from this and am thinking I could use it with CAP VCV1 to complement the egg in that. Might also work in FA Custard Premium to give it a bit more depth. Will be interesting how it evolves with more steep time. :smiley:

7 Likes

Tht sounds pretty good there @muth !

4 Likes

Hey…, IDK about the cream corn, probably G.A.F…, but… my mom used to make pancake batter with a can of sweet yellow corn & It was fucking delicious!

7 Likes

Oh man, thx for the cooking tip. I’m going to try that :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll be testing some new flavors I just got in especially those that aren’t common or easily accessible anymore. Of those it will be RY8 (FE), Maple Rum Tobacco (FW), TPA’s Maple (not Maple Syrup) and their Maple Deluxe (an upgrade of the Maple). Oh yeah, and I thought I’d try Breakfast Blend (GRM) just for kicks.

While I’m on the subject of Gremberry Farms, their weekly sale includes Vanilla Overload this week. @Rocky02852 I know you use that one and like it, if you need more. 15% off and you can use the elrecipes code for an extra 5%.

8 Likes

@Rocky02852 if you weren’t restricted to Flavorah on your Land of M&H VBIC recipe what would you have done differently?

7 Likes

That’s a very tough question @muth.
TBH, as I’m vaping that one atm… not a damn thing! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

I just finished up my tester and plan to make more. There’s something about it…and I was using the Smooth Vanilla. I’ll get the Vanilla Bean at some point and will also try another type Vanilla Bean I have on hand till then. I also have plans to pair M&H with Lucky Shot and other graham like flavors.

8 Likes

Would you say that Flavorah Smooth Vanilla is worth the high price point @muth? I like vanilla (that is when I can actually taste them) so I have been pondering on wether to get this one. If anyone else has any input please give me your thoughts too.

9 Likes

Been vapin on @fidalgo_vapes’s Strawberry Milkshake, its bleepin delicious after just 7 days.

Last night i mixed up a few things First i mixed fiddys Cinnamon Crunch:

And a few originals:

And i think that’s about it.

11 Likes

Ahh ty…I have been after a simar Cinnamin Crunch as Philipe Rockes Gemini series 100 grand and have never come close to what i remember. The FLV cinnamon crunch is an awesome flave on its own imo

8 Likes

Trying Pineapple FLV out again. I haven’t had luck with it in the past. Knuckle test on this is nice, though.

11 Likes

I just got Strawberry Smash (Flavorah),how’s this one anyway? I haven’t tested yet

6 Likes

What’s “Flapper pie” like anyway? I’m that person that mixes SFT ALWAYS too light then gets frustrated n doesn’t bother with the flavor.
Like I’m mad at it or idk…lol

7 Likes

Not my favorite Strawberry, i just use it as a strawberry enhancer at very low %s. I got it to try and boost the flavor in my POD mixes but i am unsuccessful as of yet.

Flapper pie is a decent custard pie, i use it as a base to build on for custard cakes and custard mixes, sometimes.

7 Likes

Yeah, not very experienced with this one. Like Ken-o said, seems about right, but I read a lot of the notes on the flavor page and many said the Meringue aspect is more noticeable than the Custard or Graham. I’m just now trying it out.

Think i sft’d it about a year ago, but didn’t get much from it, might have tried it too low, like 1%. Like you, just moved on.

It’s not steeped enough to say anything on this experiment, but the recipe is tasting realllly good on day 1 vape tests. Just not enough time for anything to develop into true form.

7 Likes

I agree with that, the graham/crust is barely noticeably.

6 Likes

@ladycrooks, @Plunderdrum pretty much summed up Flapper Pie ^^^.

6 Likes

Well dammmit! S.b. Smash
Should have ordered 20ml of Shisha instead
My favorite atm is FA juicy Strawberry!
You can do anything with it! I figure if i can put it in my water or food than it’s vapeable to me forsure

6 Likes

Love that shit, im a go spike my bfs water rn with it!
He has no open mind without me tricking him.hehe

5 Likes