What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Hey, what good is having a partner if you cant experiment on them, right? hehe.

5 Likes

Im chasing flavor like i had in the VeCee disposables i was sent so i mixed up a couple pods recipes last night.

and

Im starting to think that i need a better a pod system, maybe something with good mesh coils. Currently we use Novo 2’s with Novo 1 pods.

9 Likes

The best results i have had with pod recipes is to eliminate the creams as much as possible and to add sweetener…

The Caliburn is a way better option in my opinion , my better half swears by the Novo smh

6 Likes

I work on the KISS system for low wattage stuff. I don’t do pods but run some MTL high ohm low wattage gear. For those I use 2 to 3 flavours max and usually have a higher total flavour percentage than for my lower ohm higher wattage set ups…

I don’t use sweeteners but have heard that commercial “pod” juices use a heap of the stuff.

8 Likes

Gonna check a local vape shop and see what kind of selection they have. I have some kind of pods called RPM that i got in a deal on reddit. No idea wtf they go in so ill have to check into that before i go to the shop.

I have had some successes with PODs but WAY more failures which is weird because when i started vaping the technology wasnt all that different. Cereals ive got down pretty well but fruits…

I also mixed this last night:

At those %s i barely get any cooling and it should be freezing my face off.

9 Likes

Ry4 people…am i headed in the right direction with this? The flv ry4 is my first tobacco flavor, my sft of it is currently cooling off from the GC but i threw this recipe together just based off the smell of the ry4

Any and all input is appreciated

9 Likes

Yes you are definetely on the right path …The FLV Ry4 has some subtle coffee note for me . Throw some Sugar Cookie in that

6 Likes

Well didn’t I just get disappointed!.for the 100th time. I hear cap vcustard 1 is awesome solo. Mix it at 14% …nothin? Why?

7 Likes

Did you shake the bottle before making?
If you did bring down the percentage to the 10 percent range. Maybe it’s over flavored at 14. I never used it at 14 percent.

8 Likes

Ooohhh, i think JF cookie might work well just going off the smell:) is 1% good for the RY4? That’s what i have my solo tester at but i haven’t tried it yet, I’ve heard people suggest everywhere from 0.8% all the way to 2.5% lol

7 Likes

The truth is that it would not go to more than 1%. I like the tpa ry4 double better, it’s a bit drier… I’m tired of the sweet…

7 Likes

Cap vc v1 needs a long steep. If I mixed it at 10%, I wont open it for at least 1 month, 2 would be better

7 Likes

I only use 10% solo too, and that is strong enough for me on MTL.

Agreed, 6 to 8 weeks min for me.

6 Likes

Shit guess I’m remaking

4 Likes

How can i do that without tossing my 30ml?

4 Likes

Say.another 20mls vg pg no custard?
N whys everyone say its 7 day steep?

4 Likes

Keep your 14% bottle and throw it in a drawer and forget about it for a couple of months or dilute half the bottle down to 10% and put both away to steep. Vape at 4-6-8 weeks. Find out what is best for you.

7 Likes

This is solid advice. I would just put that one away and make up another. Progressive testing is a must for me when it comes to any custards. I have had my 10% mix steeped for 6 months in the past and it was divine. Normally can’t leave it that long though… lol

5 Likes

Don’t know who everyone is but I’ve gone as short as three weeks. Only custard I know that is instant gratification is TFA VCII and it still should sit a week.

6 Likes

FA Premium works for me after a week too. But tgere are not many that don’t require a long steep.

5 Likes