What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Really loving this Buckeye Fudge and just about finished off the tester…
Unfortunately it’s missing the “Fudge” texture…probably should have gone with my gut feeling and boosted the PUR CM… none the less, still a good PB / Choco vape…

12 Likes

Master Of Reality, Bitches Brew & 50 Shades of Butterscotch
no subs but that bottle better stay where I told it to

8 Likes

@Mindfloodz @SessionDrummer @wllmc how different are SSA Ripe Banana & SSA Banana, Real Ripe Type? There are 2 separate listings at BCF and Notorious calls for Banana Ripe but I only have Banana, Real Ripe Type. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

@Mowgli

Ripe Banana (SSA) 1% (10-11-20) – I think many people’s perspective on bananas might depend on how they actually like to eat them (or the profile they want too LOL). I like mine leaning to the green side, and if they’re over ripe, I can’t really eat them. Long is the list of nanas out there, and most favor a ripened, or creamed profile. This one actually captured how I like to eat mine, with a little bit of green in it. You may hate that profile, so be advised, that is what I got from this one. Fairly full @ 1%, with lower than mid-level sweetness, and an almost puree of a banana with hints of the green on top. It had a somewhat creamy texture, but didn’t appear creamed if that makes sense. The green portion really tasted accurate, and got most of it on the tail end of the vape. Because of the green notes, and the somewhat laid back nature of it, it might not carry the main nana freight, but could be very useful in many recipes where you need to flush out a fuller banana. I did not get any candied or runts notes from this, and tasted roughly 50/50 natural/artificial. Not the strongest or most natural nana out there, but for my tastes, this one seemed very unique, and could take a space all it’s own on your rack. 8.75/10.

Banana, Real Ripe Type (SSA) 1% 2-13-22 – Having just tested SSA’s Banana Cream, clearly this is the same Banana but without the light cream. Like the BC it was a more relaxed flavor, and had the same fresh, with a smidge of green, as opposed to a more ripe/over-ripe, mushy banana. As noted above, I do prefer this type. I’m unsure if it’s relaxed-ness would allow it to carry the full banana freight or not. As this tester continued, I did get some of the “tea” note on the finish, which again, did work, and add to the fresh/ripe-ness of it. It’s possible that stepping up a 0.5% increase MIGHT enhance it a bit. Very natural and true tasting with no off-putting notes, and just below mid level sweet. For a fresh, ripe, accurate banana with a smidge of green-ness, and a hint of almost tea on the finish, this one gets it done. Solidly placing it at 9/10 with only minor take-offs for relaxed-ness.

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 I’ve been meaning to ask you…we’re getting news reports about the flooding in RI. Have you been spared? Sounds just awful!

7 Likes

I mixed up a SF of the Sticky Bun but before I could taste it I was lead to this…

Not exactly what I was aiming for but tasty after an overnight sleep. Nice full vape, I’ll have to play with this some more.

15 Likes

Yeah all good here, I managed to keep my mod above water… But, send taco’s PLZ!

11 Likes

Damn @Rocky02852 I actually didn’t even realize you guys had recent flooding up there.

5 Likes

Luckily it was very localized and I was spared the brunt of it, just north of me got 7 inches of rain in a matter of hours…

8 Likes

DUDE !!!

I’ve seen what you’ve dug up in your yard.

Anything surface that we should know about ?

9 Likes

Luckily NO, think the last flood we got was in 2011… (and that was right after I buried the EX back there)… so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

4 Likes

Peanut Butter Cake Shake

Ingredient %
Butter Base (VTA) 0.70
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.50
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 1.50
Holy Resurrection (DIYFS) 1.50
Peanut Butter (SSA) 1.50
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.50

Flavor total: 10.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
14 Likes

Rocky :chocolate_bar: :taco: :taco:

They said aw-reety
An’ they was aw-righty
An’ I was a Zomby for you, little lady…
https://youtu.be/pAxL_w2ZbWA
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/frankzappa/zombywoof.html

7 Likes

You’ve probably seen this by now.
This is 95 a couple of exits from where @Rocky02852 met me for tacos.

11 Likes

Haven’t mixed since last May so it was time.

120ml’s that I am very familiar with-
HH Creamy Butter Pecan
HH Creamy Pomtastic
HH Raspberry Donut
Wayne Walker’s Cereal Milk
FP’s Mother’s Milk
Teresa’s Cremma Fritta
Ole’s Grant’s Vanilla Custard My Way (modified)

15ml testers-
HH Sweet Pearmelon
HH Peanut Butter Cookie
Stormy’s Berry Cereal & Milk (modified)
HH Blueberry Donut
Tootall’s Deep Fried Twinkies (modified)
lukeloop’s Yellow Matter Custard Dripping from a Dead Dog’s Eye (modified)

13 Likes

Yes, yes, and YES @Howard_Hughes. Made my day to see you post. VERY made my day.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy, I’ve had some medical issues occupying a lot of my time for the last year or so, but it felt good to get back to it this morning. :grin:

12 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @Howard_Hughes. I hope things are on an UP-swing for you now.

Welcome back.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome back @Howard_Hughes, I hope your health continues to improve.

9 Likes