What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

@Howard_Hughes, I don’t know you yet, but have read all your stuff. Glad you are back!!

Dan

10 Likes

I ran out of vanilla cookie again. 60ml on the way this time. I already have Prem backups.

12 Likes

Nice to see your name again, Howard. I’ve read many of your notes and recipes. I hope you can stick around.

6 Likes
12 Likes

There’s COCONUT in it?
Damn. I kinda wish I didn’t read that.

5 Likes

I get a strong coconut note from it however I don’t think everyone does…

4 Likes

giphy-2102417013

Killer Custard (Cap)? That sounds interesting!

9 Likes

@Mowgli I really like the DAAP sensation and taste in my e juice as I think it adds a much fuller mouthfeel and texture, would you say that this recipe fits that bill?

5 Likes

I :heart: Diketones and FA Butter & FA Custard Premium bring it.

“A Thick Creamy Vanilla Explosion in Your Mouth!” - in his recipe notes

9 Likes

Mangoes, Lemon, Lemon Meringue Pie and sweetener. 8mg freebase and bitey

5 Likes

Missing 3 flavors. Ordering now. Used to eat these as a kid. We called then Long John’s. Nice job.

4 Likes

Killer Custard (CAP)? was I sleeping? I don’t know this flavor.

7 Likes

Dang! I meant to get Vanilla Sugar SSA in my last order. Always something. Love vanilla and would love to try this one. Btw, love the name.

5 Likes

I’m here as a lost soul. I just can’t decide on what to mix and I just bought more flavors. I seem to be more creative when I have less flavors to use. Anyone want to hold my stash and dole out 5 at a time? Like an addict trying to control their addiction, lmao.

7 Likes

I had to look up the meaning of dole out, but here you go @muth :slight_smile:

FA Apricot
Inw Creme Brûlée
TPA Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
FW Waffle Cone
TPA Kentucky Bourbon

…I am looking forward to see your recipe.

9 Likes

This is actually kind of fun :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks mate, I just needed to know that for certain especially from another Diketone lover like myself as that’s the gold seal of approval for me.

6 Likes

Just as I’m kicking up a fuss about what to mix I receive my package from Flavor Jungle with 3 one shots in it. They threw in a 10ml sample of their new Omega Chocolate. Has anyone tried it yet? @SessionDrummer ?

Anyone try any of their one shots or Wayne’s Funfetti?

5 Likes

I have made WW’s Funfetti a few times.
I have it at 4 stars, but it’s been since 2019 that I last tasted it.

7 Likes

I appreciate the contribution. Do you remember what pct you used? Reviews vary widely from the bottle’s recommendation.

5 Likes