What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Im mixing this!! Looks awesome! Thanks :heart:

8 Likes

Heckyeah! Thanks, D. Let me know how it goes!

8 Likes

Btw, i stopped adding sweetener to my written recipes, but i did add 5 drops of Rick’s Sugardaddy (reg) to this. It’s in a VG base, so i just toss it in when I’m adding the VG while mixing. Since you’re mixng this you might want to know. Probably just fine with or without.

8 Likes

Single flavour testers mixed for:

Cookie Crumble (Cap)
Creamy Vanilla (Cap)
Killer Custard (Cap)
Nonna’s Cake (FA)
Shortbread (Cap)
Sugar Cone (SC) (WF)
Vanilla Cookie (FA)
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
Vanilla Cupcake (FW)

Also mixed:
Custard Extra 1 (FA) & Custard (Inawera) as solo flavours in 120ml and 130ml respectively.
Excalibur (Kings Castle) one shot in 110ml.

Now to wait for steeping…

12 Likes
12 Likes

I’m vaping some RF Strawberry Milkshake (sf).
Nice flavor, but pretty weak.

10 Likes

Dampfen Apfelstudel :apple::dash::dash:

9 Likes

Thanks for reminding me I need to mix a 50 of this. Currently in love with BCF’s Mystery flavor. That 30 goes into the EG now. Spinning yours up to be next in line, if my mind remembers it’s in my sock drawer.

4 Likes

This is quite nice as a solo after 5 days…

9 Likes

really, what percentage, if you don’t mind me asking? I have a full bottle you are more than welcome to. just DM me if you want it. I’ll never use it.

7 Likes

Het @Dan_the_Man I mixed at 3% in 80VG 1mg. Works well for my tastes, but then I do have weird taste buds… lol.

Thanks for the offer, but I am in Australia so the shipping would probably be prohibitive. Cheers anyway :smiley: :metal:

5 Likes

OMG, mixed with 1.5% INW Custard this is really the bomb…

5 Likes

This is almost a EDV since TOC published this. The Custard is interchangeable so feel free to sub whatever you have on hand.

Check cookies?

6 Likes

I thought you might like this one

Nonna’s Grove : Check cookies

0.25% Caramel (Caramello) (FA)
1.00% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
2.00% Custard (Crema Pasticcera) (FA)
0.15% Hazelnut (Hazel Grove, Nocciola) (FA)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
1.00% Nonna’s Cake (FA)
0.50% Torrone (Nougat) (FA)

Flavor total: 5.9%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

11 Likes

Looks nice mate, would have to sub the Catalan cream too as I don’t have…

That looks interesting Dan, I don’t have most of the flavours but good for ideas. :smiley:

5 Likes

Good stuff @Dan_the_Man.

4 Likes
9 Likes

My last one :+1:t2:

10 Likes

I used to love Lemon Cake by INW but did they Reformulate it? @Silhouette said so, but she’s just a casual mixer so I’m not sure I should trust her opinion…

Any of you pros know?

4 Likes

I have heard that it was reformulated by a few different people and I also respect silhouettes word as she’s a damn good mixer and knows her stuff but they could still be wrong. I saw a list somewhere of all of the flavours that Inawera has reformulated (possibly Reddit) but for the life of me I can’t remember exactly where or I’d post it for you.

6 Likes