Custard Cookie w/ Frosting

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3.00
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.25
Custard Premium (FA) 2.50
Frosting (Flavorah) 1.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.60

Flavor total: 8.35%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

These recipes as of late are tasting absolutely wonderful! Enjoy it ya’ll. :heart:

14 Likes

I came up with 2 recipes but I may want to try them before posting. When I saw what you doled out to me I was regretting my request but you actually got me mixing again. Thx Steve :+1:

10 Likes

I see i need to put an order in, this looks like a good one

6 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this one for quite awhile now by @CamV6 . I was looking for recipes with RY8 in them and Cam’s caught my eye. Cam, this is a fun mix that I really enjoyed. My perception of it was of a desert tobacco/tobacco, meaning that it had all the desert qualities but unmistakably tobacco flavored in a creamy, tasty way. I had to sub your Cohiba with Mild Tobacco (FLV) and Go Nutz (Mom and Pop) with Nut Mix and I’m sure that influenced the outcome a bit but nevertheless I enjoyed it. I will definitely mix this again with your OG flavors. I look forward to it :+1:

9 Likes

I made it at 16.75%.

4 Likes

Mitch I gotta thank you for this kind wrote up, it’s vet generous of you. I’m glad you liked it. Let me know how you get on with other versions

7 Likes

Howard Hughes' Creamy Butter Pecan

Ingredient %
Butter (Burro) (FA) 1.25
Butter Pecan (FW) 5.50
Caramel Toffee (Hangsen) 1.75
Cereal 27 (CAP) 2.25
Salted Caramel (FW) 1.75
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.75
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2.25
Vanilla Cream (INAWERA) 1.25

Flavor total: 17.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
13 Likes

You’re very welcome. If I find something I like by someone who I don’t know or don’t see in the forum often, I like to give them due respect for their work. Julia Su was another one of those mixers. You might find her mixes interesting, too.

Thx for popping in, Cam and TY for the share.

6 Likes

Yummy !!! I love nutty, creamy vapes. I have this one saved. Thx Howard :+1: …and I can make it, hot diggity.

8 Likes

This is tasty, mixed yesterday morning.
Can’t wait to see how it ages!

14 Likes

Earl Grey, Butterscotch, Vanilla Custard, Premium Custard and Super Sweet.

5 Likes

I actually really like this, but it’s not my idea… There was an old user here that had something similar that was a clone of a famous Canadian Liquid… He had quite a few more ingredients, but this is simple and I might even make it public.

5 Likes

Please do, looks interesting.

3 Likes

Sounds yummy, Plunderdrum. Good to see ya!

5 Likes

I had some Nice Custard Cream left over in a bottle from awhile back and wanted to mix it before it got wasted. There was 18.75 mls left so was able to get a 75 ml mix at a 25% usage (thank you calculator). I forgot how nice this custard really is, lol. I plan on using it as a base. So nice to not waste anything. There’s that word again :rofl: What’s a good synonym? So satisfying to not waste anything. Satisfying Custard Cream…yeah, I think I’ll go read a book or something, I’m losing my marbles. Have a nice night :scream: Have a satisfactory night :screwdriver: :nut_and_bolt: I think I’ll go now…bye

9 Likes

Honey Dew, Raspberry, Custard, Honey Puffs and Super Sweet.

5 Likes

I told myself I wouldn’t buy any more flavors. That I would use the ones I have and when I ran out I would move on to the next.

I should get one more. MF Wild Raspberry It’s fantastic anyway and my favorite raspberry to boot. So I might as well.
The rest I can sub. MF strawberry and Straberry juicy WF

Thank for the recipe bro

12 Likes

Good to be seen! Hope all is well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t used the Cookie Dough or VBIC very much, but the weather is finally changing and i want to play with some different rich flavors this year.

The knuckle drop test is pretty fantastic on this, so fingers crossed that it turns out close to the knuckle goodness after a steep. That Macaroon adds a nice, warm Caramel/ Coconut thing to the mix.

11 Likes