What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Just a thought ssa butterscotch any good!!!

6 Likes

Hopefully this will help you make a decision on what flavor you choose to use. This is a definition how each are made in real life candy making.

11 Likes

Wow @rcleven, that was a GREAT read.

6 Likes

It always helps to know what the flavors taste like but what it should taste like.
I try to mix like I would cook. Never realized the biggest difference is applied heat.

5 Likes

A bit of Yellow Matter Custard Dripping from a Dead Dog’s Eye

15 Likes

Im vaping the same thing!! :metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

TBH I’m not a big “Custard” fan, but if this is what a custard vape taste like, count me in! A full flavored custard / light fluffy cake with a sweet icing which fits nicely for my palate.

8 Likes

This is vaping deliciously just an hour off the shake. Another hotel room quickie mix, as i was down to my last drop.

11 Likes

Nice @lukeloop, VERY nice !!!

4 Likes

I never got into custards myself, as I always heard they were bad to vape… But I finally tried some & they have for the most part, been wonderful! Now IDK about vaping it all the time, but if I didn’t have such a crazy-wide pallete, I would forget anything tht I’ve made & ur LandOfMilk&Honey would be my adv FOREVER!!! MAJOR props to u on tht one!!, I mixed up a 100ml when u first posted it, let it steep… was filling my squonk bottle… & POOF!!!:triumph:…, off came the top & vape juice went everywhere… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… But what was left was fucking delicious and I cleaned up everything & it still smelled wonderful in my room for a while…, & ohhh mann… It vaped really well… It was wonderful on the taste & it was completely satisfying!!! Sorry @Rocky02852 I meant to leave a review on it, but I was pissed just thinking of loosing most of it & never got around to it…, & I very rarely mix the same recipe twice… as I stated, I’ve got a very wide pallete & I can tell myself I’m going to mix a certain juice again, but I’ve got ADHD & my mind races all the time, so by the time I get to my flavors, I get to thinking of this & tht & what this would taste like, & everything else…so I finally end up making something new… :unamused:

7 Likes

I usually do something like this… I have SFT’d some flavors I use & some I haven’t. I just think of a recipe using flavors at a certain percent & the flavors tht I haven’t sft I will look around on here 2 see what all I can find out about the flavor…, I’ll end up scratching down a recipe, go to get the stuff to mix it & most times I’ll think about how a flavor I have SFT’d would taste…then… I’ll probably end up getting new flavors off the wall & scratch down the ml sizes (like I did on the side of this one)… now these ml measurements are for this particular recipe, but I usually don’t do tht until later & when I finally get ready to mix I have different flavors, so I just jot down the MLS for everything :thinking:… I think I might have a problem :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… I might actually mix the lemon one tho, I actually rounded up all the flavors for it :yum:

9 Likes

On the knuckle off the shake this shit is good😊

6 Likes

Actually, not bad at all but iirc, keep it low or you get the butyric. Lotsa butter/dairy in there.

5 Likes

That explains the slight burnt flavor of toffee. Thx

4 Likes

Loving this 3/3/3 VSO mix, taste like YooHoo Choco / Caramel :yum:

11 Likes

With the @rcleven custard base

11 Likes

Mixed this the other day, loving what the clotted cream did in this cakey thing.

11 Likes

@Hippy_Vapes did a great one here …

8 Likes

What a coincidence… I just pulled that one out of steep yesterday!
That’s a good one, and I’m not big on Strawberries :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I mean, do we REALLY need another SB Cream/Milkshake ??

Maybe …

I’ve been soo busy I’ve not had any time to experiment, let alone SFT, but I check around just to see, and he used some of my REALLY good SFT’s and combined them, and that’s why I knew I had to try it out.

I think the (almost) 1:1 with Cap’s MS, and SSA’s ICV was VERY smart. He claims he used the FA Milk to temper/tame some of the Blackcurrant, but I think just from a Milkshake perspective, it was very smart, and used @ 50% less than the heavy hitters. Cap’s SSB, no big deal, BUT he chose to NOT pair it with the obvious i.e. TPA SB Ripe, and chose their SSB, which again, I think was a great idea, and spritzed it on the top with the WF Blackcurrant.

7 Likes