What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Yup, yup, and yup! I don’t think I’ve even used the TPA SSB before, but I think I’ll use that more often now! There’s only a few Strawberries I like and Cap Sweet, JF Sweet, VSO, (and Alpine) are on my short list…

8 Likes

go Hippy you beaast of a man

8 Likes

Definitely trying this. Looks delicious.

7 Likes

Yummy…I need to order some concentrates again

7 Likes

Me, too. And I just discovered that some of the VG that I had is PG. So I need to order some VG in the next few days so I don’t run out. I mix for one of my apartment mates and a friend in 500ml bottles, so when I mix for them I go through a lot of both PG and VG. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

So, in my search for some Molinberry Lemon Tart flavoring, (ended up at NomNomz) I ordered what they had left (6-10ml bottles) Well, I guess they only had 5. As a “I’m sorry” they sent me a 30ml one shot of their Bongo Black Edition. Holy cow is this good. I want to try and re-create this one. Didn’t see anything on the recipe side of the forum (may have missed it) But if anyone happens to have made this one, please do share the recipe. I have papaya, peach, mango, and what looks to be Bilberries? From their picture, maybe grapes too. Good stuff. Heck if I can’t make it, I will buy it from them and I NEVER do that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds really good @Deb50

5 Likes

mixing up some testers tonight, starting with this one…

7 Likes

Wait, BB Extreme ??? !!!

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s the same but this is pretty extreme.
You don’t need much. Around 2% in a mix.
Never tried it stand alone. It’s good shit

7 Likes

Well, like do we really need another Potent blueberry… maybe so :man_shrugging:

Yeah that’s a good blueberry, I usually use it at 3% plus another BB, there’s also a Blueberry Raw version of that out which is just concentrate with no PG added…
The Blueberry Extreme may be a prototype, I didn’t see a release date for it yet…

5 Likes

Since january of this year i been messing around with cloning a closed shops flavors id vape everyday when i have the time. Im pretty close on there sweetarts so decided to start on their commander crunch. After knowing what concentrates they used i remembered how sweet their juices where. So i through this together very basic very simple. Vaped it right away and its vapable. But i think ill end up being to low on the berry crunch. Only time will tell how low i am

7 Likes

Holy shit @Psycho_316, you think they dose it with 3% ?

6 Likes

Yup the sweetart was really sweet and the last mix i did was 5% sweetener and 3.5% sweet and tart and after 3 day the sweet and tart was still over powering. Everyone if their juices was sweet asf. And now knowing they only used tfa its how they did it i know damn well they didnt get extravagant with their recipes after doing the sweetarts. Its all basic

7 Likes

5 Likes

I stepped out of my comfort zone here using a bacco flavor in this mix and think it worked out beautifully…

10 Likes

I recently had a taste of Vapetasia Vanilla Custard and can’t understand how people put up with that level of sweetness. It was sickening, like the first sugarless coke, Tab. Eh, you’re prolly too young to remember that.

9 Likes

I just logged into my ATF account to save it, thx. Will you have it up here?

Btw, did you know that if you mention any subs in a recipe review they’ll take down the review?

5 Likes

Maybe for a day when show streams…

Yes, past tense, they stopped that practice :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thx for letting me know. I just read it in a 7 month old PM, lol.

5 Likes