What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Stepped out of your comfort zone??? C’mon Rocky… INW 555 is practically an hazelnut, and a fairly good one, so it remains a nutty sticky thingy! You cheated! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Nope i remember tab and sugarless coke lol. Even at 3% its not sweet off the shake or today. The sweetart up at 5% isnt really that sweet as the sweet and tart almost squashes it and its been sitting for two weeks. And take account that sweetener isnt all that strong its not gonna be like cap ss

5 Likes

Hmm, I get peanut :thinking:

And, btw, shhh, let him find his way :smile:

6 Likes

I worked over a year on this and now I am satisfied:

12 Likes

I’m impressed with your dedication and it looks like it paid off. I can’t say that I’m experienced with flavor combos like this but it seems to ring success for what you described your goal was. Congratulations!

8 Likes

@SteveTC I’ve always been afraid of buying, or using the Brie. What do you feel it imparts, sour creaminess ??

Great job, on sticking with that recipe/profile for a year.

7 Likes

FranC on ecf uses it often. I’ve only used it low, 0.2-0.4. Adds a bit of “bite” to boost cheesy notes for me. I didn’t notice any difference in mouthfeel or texture personally.

6 Likes

I didn’t dare to test FLV Brie as a SFT. Together with FLV Greek Yoghurt it pushes the ‚sourness‘ on day 1-6. On day seven it turns it in a creaminess which is unexpected and takes the sourness down from the Greek Yoghurt.
I will post a flavor review when I will SFT it.

5 Likes

I just ordered some Mastiha and Mahlepi last night and I am having a hard time finding out what to mix with it. I will try this recipe out when I get them in. How did this recipe turn out?

3 Likes

Would you recommend BB (VSO) for those unfortunate chaps that don’t have BB (MF)? If so, at what %'s?

4 Likes

I haven’t used VSO for a little while but it looks like I used it at 2-4%, depending on what other BB I paired it. So somewhere in there for this one. Although when I used it at 4% it was the only BB.
@fidalgo_vapes might be able to help too on recommendations as it was his recipe.

6 Likes

Thank you Marsh8!!

5 Likes

They arent similar …VSO is a good one , I do like FS Juicy BB as well . What recipe are yiu trying to sub for

5 Likes

Your Blueberry Cake Pop, I don’t have MF BB. I do have everything to make your FV Dewberry (for pod systems), but there is no way I want to use 15mg nic, so I will go lower nic but keep the flavor % for my pod. I also do have everything for Fiddys Dewberry Cream, so yay me, lol. Ken raves about your Dewberry on this thread. Here is a link to my flavor stash if you get bored… :: Login e-Liquid Calculator

4 Likes

Oh, and I do have BB (Raw) (VSO)

3 Likes

FS Juicy BB
FS for Flavor Shack or is FS supposed to be FA Blueberry Juicy Ripe?

3 Likes

This would be closer to the MF at 1.5pct ish

4 Likes

Fa lol …I rarely look over and edit what i type

5 Likes

Thank you! So I change the 0.4% MF to 0.6% BB Raw VSO?

3 Likes

I would change it to 1pct VSO raw…but maybe even higher. The raws were a huge improvement in strength but still a lot of them were 1 to 2 pct usage. MF BB is so potent

5 Likes