What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

@muth, I couldn’t find that one in the US, looks like it’s available in UK, but probably not in 110V :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

What? He’s got a GC and not using it?

6 Likes

You on a Purilum kick, SD? I was just perusing my recipe feed and saw your latest piece, all Purilum. Looks good, too :smiley:

5 Likes

No, I just had a look and it’s their Caramel Coffee With Sweet Milk that I have.

5 Likes

Thanks @muth, was moving some flavors around, and stumbled onto my Purilum rack, and had a thought. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, I made a mistake. It is the Caramel Coffee w/Sweet Milk that I have.

6 Likes

Thx lukeloop. Rocky said he couldn’t find it stateside but I found something else called a Chinese Hot Pot that serves the same purpose of a hot bath. I posted it in the GC thread.

6 Likes

Have a question: I saw a review on BCF IIRC, that claimed FA Joy is not the same anymore. Says it has a fermented taste that just doesn’t want to steep out. Can anyone verify this because I was about to buy some?

6 Likes

Does anyone know of a candied pecan flavor?

6 Likes

I only have an older bottle of joy. It is yeasty. I only like it very low, e.g 1 drop per 15ml.

9 Likes

I don’t know about candied pecan but there are a number of other pecans FW would be your best best and then there is also WF - check out https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3674511/Wonder%20Custard

9 Likes

Kicking a little Spiced Apple Nog for my fritzed-out ol factory. Winter sinus woes got my smeller walled up, this was designed to break through the wall in a tasty fashion. Working out nicely :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Yum, that looks good! WF agrees with me. Yes, maybe a pecan pie flavor will provide the sweetness I’m looking for. I have FW which is good but for me is more dry and nutty. That’s how I perceive it, anyway.

6 Likes

Wow, that looks elegant! I would never have dreamt up a creation like that. Bravo!

Sorry for the winter sinus block. Do you use a humidifier?

6 Likes

Question: I just ordered direct from OoO. Is it normal to get bottles looking like this? One was sealed but missing the bottom ring and the other two had no seals.

9 Likes

Speaking of WF, I think I’ll give this one a try…mmm!

8 Likes

That’s normal @muth.

6 Likes

Thanks, muth! This one kind of wrote itself :slight_smile: starting with Persimmon Spice and Apple, Pumpkin Spice, then i wanted a Cream and Eggnog just seemed thematically appropriate for the extra Spice (Nutmeg) ingredient and the Poundcake that I’ve really come to like and use a lot - turns out to totally compliment the Nog, giving it that thick density that the Nog doesn’t quite reach… the Blood Orange came after i mixed it, because it needed a bit of tang to balance the mix, and i was drinking a Screw Driver, so Orange beat out Lemon in that decision! It is getting really good now after a couple of days.

No, the modern humidifiers don’t work well in Florida, they have to be in a dry environment to engage, it rarely turns on at all. Netty Pot fixed me right up in a few days.

6 Likes

Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells… Its been steeping for a couple days. I think ill test it in a few days.

Spice Gyal

Ingredient %
Eggnog (Flavorah) 1.50
Pumpkin Spice (Flavorah) 0.70
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.20
Vanilla Custard Cheesecake (OOO) 1.00
Vanilla Custard II (TPA) 2.00
Yes, We Cheesecake (INAWERA) 3.00

Flavor total: 8.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

13 Likes

Early morning mix session for a co-worker. :slight_smile:

16 Likes