What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Oh yeah, love them netty pots :+1:

5 Likes

What kind of vape is that?

4 Likes

@muth , a couple of fruits and a big bottle of Colossol Custard. Funny thing is, people seem to love the crazy mixes. I have a bunch of MTL’ers that all buy 18-24mg and love this crazy Peach mix which is an insane amount of TPA Juicy Peach, FA Pear, CAP Juicy Lemon, and TPA Sweetener. Go figure…

8 Likes

Hey, sounds like you’re achieving your mission, keeping people off the cigs.:+1: Good job, SD :smiley:

Hey, I just got my OSDIYS order today. I got the RJ4, Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte. I can smell the Latte through the bag and boy does it smell good. Planning on getting to them this weekend. Thx for the review.

6 Likes

I recently picked up the Caramel Butter (WF), and it smells amazing!
Mixing up this @Ldotvapes recipe First,

10 Likes

Mixed this the other day…, pretty good…, although not exactly what I was intending…, but it taste pretty good…3% (TFA) RY4 double, .75%(SSA) cappuccino coffee, .5%(TFA) sweet cream, .5%(CAP) super sweet, & .10% (INW) cactus

6 Likes

I liked this one a lot so I mixed up a large bottle in October ready for Christmas. It’s a very nice recipe.

8 Likes

I have this one in my favorites but haven’t mixed it yet. Sounds yummy. I have everything 'cept the Desiccated Coconut and that dayum Milk! I’ve been lazy getting in my Chef’s order.

7 Likes

I am really happy to hear that. I have it in my stash but haven’t used it yet. I mixed the OSDIY Lotta Latte tonight and that smells like a complete coffee mix with caramel and vanilla/cream ready to vape.

7 Likes

Lotta Latte (OSDIY) 10% (11-14-20) – With this one being one of the more used, and known flavors from OSDIY, I was curious to see how it fared. I could tell from the first vape, why that was the case. Very rich and delicious caramel, and creamy mix with a darker coffee bean carrier. The coffee notes were very good, leaned darker, but with none of the bitterness or acidity that sometimes accompanies them. Espresso ?? Italian Roast ?? It didn’t really favor any particular one, but the end result was a good, darker, roasted bean coffee that although fairly present in the mix, never overwhelmed it. The caramel and cream notes as well, never left your palate when vaping, but perfectly sat in the mix. Sweetness was a tick above mid level, and that suited this flavor. OSDIY was able to temper any (if any) rough edges of the darker bean roast with the caramel and cream, as finishing more than one tank led to no distress LOL. I’ve had some issues in the past with FA’s delicious Espresso, which was great, but rougher on the palate. All in, this one was a fairly complex darker roasted coffee, with a smart caramel pairing, and soothing creameries all in the mix. Even after two tester tanks, couldn’t find a fault with it. Pushing it up to a 9.85/10 .

9 Likes

Hmmm, think I need to get my glasses checked. Can anyone else see that? Just a blurr on my end :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I clicked on the blur and it magically turned to readable words lol

7 Likes

Thanks, that worked :grin:

7 Likes

Clicky clicky …

6 Likes

Donuts, Yum :yum:

11 Likes

@Rocky02852 speaking of donuts, I’m vaping that recipe way above called Krispy Kreme de la Creme with the OOO Glazed Donut. Not surprised that the Zeppola is a bit too spicy strong for me and drowning out the glazed donut but it’s definitely hiding underneath there. I’ll have to rework this so I have a more accurate representation or just do a SFT. Wish I had something more for you since I know how you love your donuts.

6 Likes

And this is why I bought it because I know that coffee vapes are not exactly your wheelhouse. If your review sounded like this then the vape must be that much better. Soon as I get a tank cleaned out in it goes!

5 Likes

Big WIP because I’m not as familiar with all these flavors. Just working off the top of my head. Helpful suggestions welcome.

7 Likes

Butter Pecan (FW)

Not a candied Pecan but pretty close. It’s really good though. Add a smidgen of Cinnamon and a little touch of Praline and it might qualify as “candied”? I haven’t tried that idea but I definitely have to re-order some Butter Pecan (FW) soon.

7 Likes

View recipe here
The purists are going to hate me for this :arrow_up:. Haters gonna hate.

View recipe here
Not mine and not bad :arrow_up: . Probably better off the SNV.

View recipe here
I just concocted this :arrow_up: . Initial test it seems a bit dry. I hope it smooths out. Maybe the MTS vape wizard will smooth it out? No telling how this is going to turn out after a couple of weeks.

UPDATE
It smoothed after just one day and is vapable. It’s not bad and will probably just get better over time.

View recipe here
I actually like this a lot. :arrow_up: . This is probably my first original I feel is worth sharing.

My base I use for all Nic base 8mg/ml, 20pg/80vg -1000ml free-base Nicotine. The final of/VG ratio is determined by the %flavor and flavor base and for my flavors it usually comes to ~30pg/70vg.

11 Likes