What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I’m test a few custom orders:

And, also planning a range of desserty blends. Due to the odd naming conventions in the area - the first will be called 5 Poofs:

8 Likes

Could I ask how you arrive at the %ages you use in your mixes given that they are almost exclusively decimals. And, supplementary to the aforementioned, what scales are you using to get these %ages accurate? Thx in advance.

6 Likes

I create blends by dropping and list exact forms of ones that work well.

6 Likes

I better blend after a bottle order came.

9 Likes

Working on custardy tobacco blends while testing an ADV request:

Oh and prepping gins to compare for @muth

8 Likes

d

8d in a 20ml 50/50 base. I’ll send notes after a 5 day steep @muth .The strawberry ink didn’t offset the boozy scent on my desk.

5 Likes

@SquirrelSmash So, if I am understanding, you mix by drops then, when happy with the results, convert the drops to %ages? Interesting methodology, do you find it more precise or is there another reason for using this system?

5 Likes

I just find it more calming: needles and drops are more relaxing than scales. I could put it down to my body-modding and reckless past.

5 Likes

@SquirrelSmash Going by some of the posts from my fellow mixers here, I am pretty sure you aren’t the only one wi a “…reckless past…” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my thx for your prompt reply

6 Likes

I think may of us have an epic history: It helps us create. I muddle along and someone reminds me of a degree I have. And then remember that those letters go after my name: I often forget my double Pr. prefix.

5 Likes

correction: many

4 Likes

I have neither prefix nor post script…maybe why my mixing lacks ‘creativity’. On mix #422, and I probably have 5 that I would mix again :smirk:

4 Likes

We should blend and discuss titles: would be fun to just clear the syllables around my name: it’s a drop of letters - my prefix and suffix matches the length of my name.

3 Likes

Y’re just too cerebral for me SS :smirk:

5 Likes

@SquirrelSmash I wish they had that effect on me. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

luckily work on me.

4 Likes

I mix my test recipes by drops (also while on a 0.001 scale) small batches will always come out to even numbers on the grams scale, finished recipes sometimes come out to some odd looking percentages to others, but it works for me :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I always wanted a decent BB muffin vape, covered with sugar and a big dollop of butter on top… :yum:

9 Likes

okey dokey.

4 Likes

On making many cigar and custard blends:

6 Likes