What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Thanks to @muth for pointing this out, I absolutely love FLV Milk & Honey so gotta mix this one up, no tester, this is a big bottle just looking at the ingredients. Thanks for posting it

12 Likes

Same here…, will mix 2morrow… ty @Rocky02852 sounds delish…

9 Likes

I haven’t used FA Gin yet. I’ve already added FLV’s Juniper Gin to my monthly order so I can compare it with VTA’s. I’ll check out FA’s next time I order from Chef’s.

4 Likes

I personally don’t mix these types of recipes but for what it’s worth I have heard good reports about Flavormonks gin flavours (they have a few) if that’s of any use to you.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m fairly new to the cocktail mixes. I find myself attracted to the flavorings especially some of the refreshing summertime drinks like Gin n’ Slice which is gin and cucumber. I’m a mini cuke addict. If they’re not in my salad it’s not a salad, lol.

6 Likes

Lol, I won’t be vaping much today if I don’t get on it and start cleaning out the tanks and rewicking. The recipes await their clean decks.

8 Likes

I was working with some Molinberry flavors a while back…
Just pulled out a simple lemon cookie one I had steeping,

9 Likes

Same here, that’s my Most used flavor, (second to sweeteners)

Smart move, I just mixed up another big batch yesterday :ok_hand:

I’m working on another recipe (Milk and Honey Cornbread :yum:) using this recipe as a base and I used the FA Milk at 1% in place of the FLV, and so far it’s damn tasty, but just not the same as with the FLV milk.
You’ll be good with the FA, just not as good :ok_hand:

7 Likes

mmmm I love Lemon Vapes

8 Likes

I love lemon in RL but had a nasty experience years ago with a vape (Lemon Pledge) and still am traumatized, lol. One of these days I’ll get through it and try again.

7 Likes

I understand. I don’t go anywhere near Grape or Cherry

7 Likes

I have not touched those because of the cough syrup syndrome but big changes have come along and I’m planning on using cherry in a drink mix soon so I’ll be able to report my worst fears…or not.

7 Likes

I will look forward to that. A good cherry vape would be lovely.

6 Likes

Mixing this great 2 flavor recipe by Alisa called Almond Cream Soup! Since it was so good I decided to play with it and add some of my own ideas to the mix. (click on the recipe page link for the original by Alisa).

8 Likes

I’ve been working on some peach recipes, never really had a real banger of a peach mix. This one just out a 7 day steep is pretty dang good and no peach throat hit :yum:

12 Likes

@Rocky02852 you got your Malina in my peach, and it looks GREAT !!!

9 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why I didn’t think of that combo before,
Musta been a sign from above :man_shrugging:
Worked out very well :yum:

9 Likes

I just mixed this up last night! Must be nearing Summer!

Hey, @Rocky02852 how is that WP MF Premium? This recipe fell flat, as my OG MF WP had a loose squeezy bulb, unnoticed for months…and is decidedly flat now. Not nearly as splosiony as I had anticipated.

I’ll probably order direct and get the Silver line version, the regular Peach is awesome with just a few drops in 30ml. But, curious how the White is in Premium, as the Green Apple Premium was very weak from River.

Viva la Peaches!

8 Likes

The WP Premium is damn good, I think the Premium line is supposed to be the same as the OG :man_shrugging: (Not sure) haven’t tried any of the Silver.
Have the Peach and Nectarine Premium also but the White is my favorite. I know not much help, but if you get any of the Silver line I’m all ears :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Cool! I was really let down by the Green Apple Premium. Glad the WP is working out. That’s my favorite, too.

The Silver line is ultra-ultra concentrated! Just a drop or three for the Peach Silver is very full tasting. They threw a tester vial in during their OG liquidation sale by request.

Trying this to test the BB Silver, 4 drops in 30, with a thick, rich setting. Finger test is smooth and balanced. Time will tell.

9 Likes