What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Decided that another summer Boozehound blend is ready:

6 Likes

I’ve been working with this one on my “Keto French Fries” recipe…

Seeing that you work with bacco’s quite a bit, one I can highly recommend is Sage OOO, although I haven’t got a handle on it yet in a bacco ….

5 Likes

That’s one I’ve wanted to add to my usual arsenal of Lovage Root, Basil, Mary Jane and Reggae Nights. I’ve not spotted a UK vendor with it, so followed other tangents.

4 Likes

Oh, bummer dude. Over here OOO now only sells directly or thru Amazon…
another mixer in the UK recently sent me something “very special” and wouldn’t take anything in return, I’m a firm believer in PIF so next time I order from OOO I’ll pick up another Sage and forward it to ya :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I shall raise a glass to you. PIF is probably the only thing I adhere to strongly.

5 Likes

Well, happy mingling!

3 Likes

I looked at what is in my basket and thought, “Does @Muth have imps following me?”.

4 Likes

I have imps following everyone so be careful :wink:

4 Likes

I accept them as part of the daily routine. Be safe I’m an esoteric.

4 Likes

S’okay, I follow the Mystic Law :+1:

3 Likes

I just have an agreed rule that all powers leave me alone when I’m busy. So weird shit happening just gets me exclaiming: 'Will you behave and show decorum".

So I happily listen to the maddest cases.

4 Likes

Well, that’s convenient. I have an agreement with the protective powers of the universe and I hear them calling so I bid you adieu. We’ve derailed this thread enough. Good night.

4 Likes

Sweet dreams. I hope your tomorrow is blessed.

5 Likes

Settled on another final recipe as I work through 8 more WIPs:

7 Likes

My Cereal Killa Secret (Beaufort Batches) 14.75% (7-4-21) – Does anyone know how many “Looper” recipes have been destroyed by TPA Fruit Circles ?? Quite a FEW of them, BUT, not ALL of them. @Beaufort_Batches apparently did QUITE a bit of research on this one, and was modeling after …

9 South Vapes Cereal Killa.

Now I’ve never tried 9 south vapes juices, but I think I might have to now. BB did perform some next level alchemy in order to tame the wicked beast, i.e. The Lemon Pledge in this one, and he just didn’t DO it, he did it with STYLE. Sure, there’s still lemon in there, but he tempered it, and manipulated it, and tamed the beast. This one presented as one of the BEST Looper-esk recipes I’ve tried.

Plenty of cereal in the entire mid region, with some Lemon Sparkle on the top. I thought his use of Fig Fresh and Royal Orange, was brilliantly executed, and worked, but doing so in concert with the other players. Note there was NO sweetener in this, and you didn’t really miss it, but as always, if you need the Sugar Lips, you could always dose it. Maybe not the most “grainy” cereal, but again, it didn’t feel like it needed any. If you happened to be Fruit Circles sensitive you could drop it a percent or so, but you might JUST be surprised as written. Just a great, even keeled Fruit Loops with a very full mid body, with some lemon sparkle. I think it’s safe to say, I’ll be KEEPING this one in a big bottle. As always, best after a steep to let his alchemy take place.

I typically only review flavors (and a few finished commercial mixes), and with my own issues releasing them, because they’re just never done enough, I don’t like to review other’s mixes, but, seeing as though it’s July 4th, and I’m enjoying the hell out of this one, I felt remiss if I didn’t drop a note about this one. For a great Looper that you can’t polish your furniture with (hehe), with some NOT so ordinary flavors, you might just put this one in a BIG bottle TOO. Very skillful work @Beaufort_Batches. 9.6/10.

12 Likes

:us: Mixing up a Fruit Salad for the 4th :us:

10 Likes

That looks damned good @Rocky02852. Think I’ll mix that gem up. Happy 4th brother, and out to ELR.

7 Likes

Yeah same to You and all of ELR…
Happy Mixing :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Aright @Rocky02852 the FamDamFamily might NOT be coming over, so perhaps I WILL have some mixing time !!!

6 Likes

10 Likes