What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

@Rocky02852 this is like Cotton Candy but with FruitZ !!!

5 Likes

Looks like that Alpine is pretty full there, you been slacking :rofl:

Pretty good huh!
Nope no Cotton Candy in there, that’s all part of the elusion… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hehe, well, when @smokyblue were testing a single drop in a 60ml bottle, I got scared.

5 Likes

It reminds me of an effect that I got from RFSC Yummberry.

3 Likes

I go as high as 4 drops in 30… TOPS, this one I remix often,

9 Likes

What does this mean? I feel like I should know.

7 Likes

I love them @Dan_the_Man, the In-Laws, i.e/ the “Damn Family” hehe.

7 Likes

Nice. :grinning: :vulcan_salute: :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

Not sure if you have the same point of reference, but for me, it goes back to around 2000 (give or take).

The expression was making the rounds in the country circles, and I know I remember it from a song by a country artist from Texas, but here’s a bit from the same era…

6 Likes

What’s the cornbread like? I’ve always wondered why people use it and what kind of recipie?

4 Likes

Pondering recipes over a pipe. This time a rather left-field eccentric one:

Definitely one that will only be liked by those who get the pipe references in the name. Sadly couldn’t find a decent tonquin concentrate.

8 Likes

Well it’s…um… Corn Bread
But seriously, I’ve only played around with for a short time and first Solo’d it at 3%, probably too low because I didn’t get a whole lot of cornbread out of it, (you know that gritty / dry / grainy thing) what I do get is more like a cake-bread which is fine by me because IRL, I don’t really care for Corn Bread.
Is it a “must have” not really IMO… BUT I just reordered a larger bottle just for my Southern M&H Cornbread mix,
It Pairs Very Well with Milk and Honey (FLV) :wink:

9 Likes

I had to test it a little higher @Rocky02852

9 Likes

How’d I miss this one @SessionDrummer, yeah that’s probably about right. Think I was a little gun shy with this one, TBH I’m not a CB lover IRL, But may just have to try a 7 or 10 solo, you know for just for (quote) “safety and shit” :wink:

7 Likes

This is tasty :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I updated my Lemmy Orgasmatron to include the new Cheesecake Olympus Style FA :yum:

9 Likes

WHOA! just pulled out a M&H steeper, YUM :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Hehe @Rocky02852 you REALLY love the M and H !!!

7 Likes

11 Likes

You might like something like this: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3650274/Vanilla%20Buttermilk%20Cake

9 Likes