What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Well that’s my general reaction to eggnog. I assume that the puke taste wasn’t intentional.

5 Likes

Pushing the limits with the SSA Peanut Butter….

10 Likes

How is peanut butter from SSA? I’ve been using dx peanut butter from Tpa and I’m trying to find something different. Maybe less dry/Woody

5 Likes

I like the SSA PB better than the TPA DX, taste like fresh roasted peanuts to me and most accurate “peanut” taste IMO, some say it’s creamy but I find only a little creamy, for a “peanut butter” I like it 2:1 with Butter Base VT. Some get a green note that steeps out but I don’t, I like it off the shake but a week or so it’s definitely better and so far no fade…

8 Likes

Sweet I’ll give it a go then and order some!
Thank you

6 Likes

@heatho72 I thought you might be interested in this little bit of information on the SSA PB

5 Likes

I’m definitely checking that out thanks🤜🏻

6 Likes

That’s damn nutty: The amount of Beer Nuts alone is on the strong side.

8 Likes

I give it a thumbs up just for the title :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve been into the peanut thing lately and have these flavors so thank yee.

7 Likes

I’ve never exceeded 0.50% and that was with other flavors to soften it. I think I’ll keep it there for mixing this.

4 Likes

While on the subject of Beer Nuts…

Popcorn Tobacco? I didn’t know what to call this. My original intent was to make a simple Cracker Jacks but I steered off course and ended up with this. Whatever the heck it is, I like it!

9 Likes

Well, sometimes high concentrations make interesting pairings, though I’m more of a gently adding blender.

6 Likes

I started with 0.3% Beer Nuts in that recipe (The Nut Sack) which is about as high as I usually like to go, BUT……

6 Likes

I’ve seen mixers like Sheerluck take pcts way up beyond their norms. I don’t see why there should be a written rule if it works for you :wink:

7 Likes

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer RE Medicine Flower. Do you buy the Premium or Silver line? I was just on their website. Without a doubt I’m going to have to buy it because I’m liking this chocolate cigar mix I just made but I ain’t rewicking every 24 hrs.

7 Likes

@muth you should stay in the Premium Line. The only one I’ve found that was NO longer in that line was the Lemon, which is in the Silver Line.

7 Likes

Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

How bout:

6 Likes

Hey you guys and gals. I just placed an order at VSO. Did ya’ll know he’s got a 30% off sale. Plus I was able to combine the 17% elrecipes code. His code is auto applied so no worries.

6 Likes