What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Interesting. I might adapt that recipe. Thanks.

4 Likes

I think that’s the first time anyone has ever said that to me :astonished: No, actually Plunderdrum said he liked the looks of my tobacco prune danish :rofl:

5 Likes

I can see why you didn’t go with NutBac Gold…
Too brokebac mountainish. :laughing:

4 Likes

The 1st one is just good and of course now l only make 10mls of anything due to multiple fuck ups. The second I just got to try again and possibly tweak the black pepper up to 1% because It’s actually very nice and I can’t believe it is I’ve been obsessed with for months now and just been trying to find spots for it. It’s Black pepper (FA) and I think I may have. The majority of you probably don’t even own that flavor bit if you like pepper you may want it. Idk in the meantime I am working on it theres only 1 person I think may have it. @SquirrelSmash I’m looking at you.

8 Likes

I was summoned - I rarely look at myself. I tend to treat 0.35-0.45% as the max for Black Pepper but I haven’t used the Purilum to see how they pair.

The Sheerluck use was amusing: he’s been referenced a bit this week on recipes. If you want advice on his, then attending Benny Vapes blending show may be an idea. @Rocky02852 got me attending when free.

6 Likes

How are you liking the Madagascar Vanilla (SSA)? I just got it and liked the bottle smell. I was told that it’s very strong and can overpower but I was happy to hear this because too many vanillas escape my palate.

8 Likes

I do like it. To me it’s a very rich and yes, strong vanilla. Go light to start!

8 Likes

Yeah baby! This is what I’ve been wanting. I’ve been looking for an “in your face vanilla”.

Thx for the reply, I know you’ve had your hands full lately. Let’s hope the snow doesn’t get too beastly this year.

5 Likes

I snagged a 30ml bottle of FLV Cinnamon Crunch for about $5 and change from Flavor Jungle’s 50% off sale. With that I came across @Pro_Vapes notes and thought I’d follow them. He adored this pair. You will gasp at the pct but I dove in anyway.

9 Likes

You know, this was one of my first FLV flavours [Cinnamon Crunch] and I loved it at first, but went through a cinnamon phase and the more I vaped it the more I detected this cardboard note to it, I should give it another shot because initially I really enjoyed it but later fell out of love with it. I hope that’s not the case for you.

7 Likes

Funny you should say that, Joel. I thought I did pick up on a cardboard taste. That was in another recipe and thought it may have been from something else. Maybe the cream in his mix covers that up. I’ll soon find out.

5 Likes

One of my favorite flavors ever…Strawberry Biscuit (NR).
Happy to still have some…even a large bottle of my recipe (mixed)
which is very similar to your recipe here.
Their Butter(NR) pairs perfectly.

6 Likes

Very agreed @muth. I think @Pro_Vapes was the reason I first picked it up all those years ago …

FLV Cinnamon Crunch- (Tested at 3%, 4% and 4.5%)

Okay, I have to state right off the bat that this flavor is a huge winner for me. Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch is what has been missing in the “cinnamon toast crunch” flavor profile I’ve been searching for. The best part about it is that it’s a perfectly good standalone flavor, and really doesn’t need a single drop of additional cinnamon or bakery flavors to work perfectly.

What’s really interesting about this flavor is that, depending on how long you are vaping it for and at what wattage, it changes pretty significantly. If you are vaping it lightly or moderately, at anywhere between 20-55 watts, it’s a startlingly good cinnamon toast crunch flavor. What’s amazing about it is that Flavorah somehow managed to get the texture of the cinnamon-sugar coating on the outside of the squares into this flavoring. It’s uncanny. If you are vaping it extensively at moderate to higher wattage ranges, it turns into more of a bakery flavor, with definite yeasty undertones that remind me more of a cinnamon roll with icing.

I started off testing this at 3% due to some recommendations from other flavor reviews, and I understand why this is where so many people started off. It’s the perfect spot to start if you don’t want the cinnamon aspect to be in the foreground. The flavor is a tad light for me at this level, but if you wanted to use this flavor as a compliment to another base flavor, I could see it working very well at 3%.

At 4% and 4.5%, this is an absolute star! I made a mix of this at 4.5% and combined it with FLV Cream at 3% and I’ve had a hard time putting it down.

Final thoughts- I don’t want to go on ad nauseam about it, so just buy it and enjoy. One of my favorites from the line, a perfect 10/10.

8 Likes

I have that flavour myself but haven’t got around to trying it yet and I’m pleased to hear that it’s a good one. I remember seeing Fresh03 using it in a couple of his recipes and is the reason that I picked some up with every intention of mixing them but for some reason they got put on the back burner.

7 Likes
10 Likes

You have company.

4 Likes

Mmm, looks good, Rocky :+1: Thx. I only have the Ice Cream Vanilla (SSA). Whaddya think? Maybe just lower the pct a little?

5 Likes

Wait JUST a minute here @Rocky02852. Let’s just SEE about this “Survival Juice”.

Hmmmm, …

One or more coffees … CHECK
Creamy … CHECK
MILK AND HONEY !!! … CHECK
MORE Cream …CHECK

OK, you’re cleared …

7 Likes

Same percentage should be Okay :ok_hand:

4 Likes

That one does look right up my creepy alley.

5 Likes