What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I’ve just corrected mine too.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry @Lucas_James_Holden, I’m married, I only take things SERIOUSLY, when she tells me to.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Same here mate.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

My first recipe that tastes good!

12 Likes

@Ceferinooo AWESOME!! Isn’t it a wonderful thing?!

7 Likes

hell yea!! I am shocked they all mixed well together and it is not harsh. Most likely because of such low flavor pct

8 Likes

Such a great feeling. Congrats! I remember when that happened to me and I wondered what took me so long? :roll_eyes:

@Ceferinooo can you make your recipe public so it can be accessed on the recipe side, please? You only need to post it with the special link at the bottom.You’ll see the choices in the dropdown menu, the blue box with a wrench in it, scroll down. It will say Share URL privately.

5 Likes

Looking for a good strawberry al la mode. I ordered some new ice creams and a new strawberry. If anyone has a good strawberry al la mode. I’d love to try it!!

10 Likes

Sorry about that! I had it public but I went to change tpa banana ripe (found out its on the avoid list) for banana flv and banana puree wf

5 Likes

This recipe only cost me 50 cent to mix a 30ml, now how’s that for Cheap! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hi Jazzy_girl. Long time no see. Good to have you back!

6 Likes

Oh, that’s okay. You can still do it.

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve never heard of that treat. I’ll have to try this next time I order. Don’t have Orange Cream, only have Juicy Orange SSA

3 Likes

I’m gonna try this rn. I just got flavorah bakery #2 assortment…

6 Likes

DRUNKEN S’MORES, Let’s get TOASTED !

7 Likes

I mixed this last July. I found it yesterday in my stash and tried it. The Maple flavor is pretty damn spot on. I’m not a big fan of yeasty/doughy flavors as I tend to taste beer. However, this is a pretty good combo. I do think I’ll bring them both down a .25% though as I can just barely taste that nastiness. A little adjustment and this could be an ADV.

11 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

Been enjoying this tobacco vape lately. As soon as I opened the Island Tobacco (SC) I went on a serial spree. 13 recipes and counting…

10 Likes

@Rocky02852 are you one of those aliens that communicates telepathically? :rofl: It’s not a drunken S’mores but it’s a smoky S’mores.

And then the rum…

8 Likes